dear mrs blonde 4wd driver

Old March 29th 07, 11:37 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

Default dear mrs blonde 4wd driver

On Mar 30, 8:20 am, PHATRS wrote:

Are any better or worse than the others? Just because someone can drop
more dough than someone else, does that make them more of a ******
than a dick who drives a cheaper 4WD on tar roads which will only see
snow/ice in a few millennia? Please, don't let off the drivers of
Explorers/Prados by saying the wealthier folk are bigger ******s. If
anything, the drivers of cheaper ones may be worse, because they can
afford it less.

Donga

Old March 30th 07, 01:01 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers

PHATRS wrote:

Merc 4WDs are worse off-road therefore wankier.

Damn, I always wanted a Unimog.

Theo

Old March 30th 07, 02:09 AM posted to aus.bicycle
LotteBum[_32_]

Donga Wrote:
Yeah well I owned you last weekend, sista!You've got me

--
LotteBum

Old March 30th 07, 02:10 AM posted to aus.bicycle
LotteBum[_33_]

SteveA Wrote:
Denmark has given us:

Carlsberg Beer
Scanpan Frying pans
Tuborg Beer
Lotte
Biomega Bikes branded as Saabs

Aw shucks!

Although not a big fan of the Carlsberg, and I can't afford Scanpans
(prefer throwing money at bikes at the moment), Tuborg is seriously
awesome beer. I love that gear.

--
LotteBum

Old March 30th 07, 02:13 AM posted to aus.bicycle
LotteBum[_34_]

SteveA Wrote:
You are in trouble, young lady - I may still be coming to Brisvegas to
visit my old Mum.Cool! If it's in 3 months, I'll have a do at my place. That is,

assuming the huge decks are in place by then! Someone told me you can
never have too big a deck. Herr herrrr!!

In all seriousness, don't forget to tell me if and when you're coming
across so I can organise something. And bring your bike(s).

--
LotteBum

Old March 30th 07, 03:59 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers

LotteBum wrote:

assuming the huge decks are in place by then! Someone told me you can
never have too big a deck.

I've got 11,000 pavers laid around my house. The grandkids can ride their
bikes right around it. 180 sq metres of it is under cover. Plenty of room
for a barby. With the two sheds I've got nearly 600 sq metres under cover.
That's nearly 3% of the block. The rest is devoted to growing oxygen
supplying flora for apartment dwellers. :-)

Theo

Old March 30th 07, 04:07 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Mar 30, 12:59 pm, "Theo Bekkers" wrote:
LotteBum wrote:
assuming the huge decks are in place by then! Someone told me you can
never have too big a deck.

I've got 11,000 pavers laid around my house. The grandkids can ride their
bikes right around it. 180 sq metres of it is under cover. Plenty of room
for a barby. With the two sheds I've got nearly 600 sq metres under cover.
That's nearly 3% of the block. The rest is devoted to growing oxygen
supplying flora for apartment dwellers. :-)

Theo

Deck-waving competition?

Old March 30th 07, 04:52 AM posted to aus.bicycle
SteveA[_16_]

Donga Wrote:

I just traded my old 240 wagon this arvi for a Honda Jazz. Sniff ...
end of an era. Still got the other Volvo though.

Donga

Honda Jazz? Let me get it right. The Honda Odyssy is the Honda in
which you have sex with your wife while your mum is inside the house
minding the kids, and the Jazz is the one where you don't get any?

Still, I suppose you can take any sort of ribbing about your cars,
having been a Volvo owner.

SteveA

--
SteveA

Old March 30th 07, 05:07 AM posted to aus.bicycle
SteveA[_17_]

LotteBum Wrote:
Cool! If it's in 3 months, I'll have a do at my place. That is, assuming
the huge decks are in place by then! Someone told me you can never have
too big a deck. Herr herrrr!!

In all seriousness, don't forget to tell me if and when you're coming
across so I can organise something. And bring your bike(s).

I won't forget. The Old Mum has got a bit fierce with the idiots that
have stuffed up the installation of her rainwater tanks.

She has thrown the 3 boofheads who were responsible for laying a crap
concrete pad that cracked, cracking the tank on installation,
installing plumbing that didn't work, and wrecking plants in her
garden, off her property and banning them from ever returning.
Apparently they were sacked after she rang the managing director of the
company and gave him a serve as well. The said MD has bought her a heap
of expensive plants to go in her garden and has sent someone out to fix
the damage to her gardens. Other promises have also been made.

She's fired right up and is keen to sort them out herself. The Old Mum
was a pretty good disciplinarian when my 2 brothers and I were growing
up and she reckons that she is more fired up with these clowns than she
ever got in dealing with us (and she used to arc up pretty well in
response to some of the things we did.)

So we are on a watching brief only at this stage. But if the promises
are not kept, I will be on a plane.......

SteveA

--
SteveA

Old March 30th 07, 05:30 AM posted to aus.bicycle
LotteBum[_35_]

SteveA Wrote:
So we are on a watching brief only at this stage. But if the promises
are not kept, I will be on a plane.......

Any good son would be on a plane at least twice annually to visit his
old mum. With his bike(s) in tow, of course.

Lotte

--
LotteBum

Oh dear lardyninja UK 32 November 25th 06 08:40 PM
A blonde wig is safer than a helmet according to: lubaloo UK 87 September 18th 06 08:27 AM
Oh Dear! Tom Crispin UK 10 April 27th 06 05:43 PM
Oh dear Michael Warner Australia 2 July 21st 05 05:21 PM
Oh dear. Doki UK 15 April 6th 04 09:21 PM