two-wheeled scum murdering pedestrians again

Old April 6th 11, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Default two-wheeled scum murdering pedestrians again

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 10:59:53 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason wrote:

On Apr 5, 6:51*pm, The Medway Handyman
wrote:

Same here, plus 300 quid on two tyres.
But in the black/white world of the Medway Man and his ilk, cyclists
do not own cars or drive. They are *all* non tax paying, law breaking
scum, so I was trying to keep things simple. ;-)

You obviously need to keep things simple.

Cyclists are sponging freeloaders when they cycle. *When driving they
have paid an 'extra' tax for using that vehicle on the road. *When
cycling they have not paid an 'extra' tax to use that vehicle on the road.

Even you should be able to grasp that.

See Janet in her car.
Janet has never paid a penny for fuel, VED, tyres, MOTs, insurance,
repairs etc in her life.
Her cycling husband John has paid every last penny of it all.
Janet is a free loading driving scum.

John is a thick ****er who people take the **** out of.

--
Simon Mason - who cycles at 25mph in 20mph limits just because the limits do not apply to cyclists.
A total disreagrd for the well-being of vulnerable road users.

Old April 6th 11, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Front Mech

John is a thick ****er who people take the **** out of.

Woops! Thick ****er!

Copy the following corrected version of your posting 156 times!

"John is a thick ****er out of whom people take the ****".

Old April 6th 11, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_4_]

On 06/04/2011 07:35, Simon Weaseltemper wrote:
On 05/04/2011 23:29, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

On 05/04/2011 12:21, Simon Mason wrote:

I have just put 80 quids worth in and here is the receipt, but I don't
waste it commuting.

£95 to fill mine on Monday. Eye-wateringly expensive! Just as well it's
not my money!

I still think that there is a long way to go before we see a really good
decrease in traffic and better respect for fuel use. I guess the price
needs to get to around £10 a litre. If the net result is a cost of one
pound per mile for fuel, people will really start to consider how
necessary their journeys are.

They will also starve to death or end up with a fatal disease. At that
price the entire western economy would collapse as would life as you
know it.

****.

Old April 6th 11, 06:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_4_]

On 05/04/2011 18:59, Simon Mason wrote:
On Apr 5, 6:51 pm, The Medway
wrote:

Same here, plus 300 quid on two tyres.
But in the black/white world of the Medway Man and his ilk, cyclists
do not own cars or drive. They are *all* non tax paying, law breaking
scum, so I was trying to keep things simple. ;-)

You obviously need to keep things simple.

Cyclists are sponging freeloaders when they cycle. When driving they
have paid an 'extra' tax for using that vehicle on the road. When
cycling they have not paid an 'extra' tax to use that vehicle on the road.

Even you should be able to grasp that.

See Janet in her car.
Janet has never paid a penny for fuel, VED, tyres, MOTs, insurance,
repairs etc in her life.
Her cycling husband John has paid every last penny of it all.
Janet is a free loading driving scum.

Did you take evening classes in being a thick ****?

The point is that 'someone' paid the EXTRA tax so she could drive on the
road.

Cyclists don't pay an EXTRA tax.

Old April 6th 11, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 23:29:46 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote:

On 05/04/2011 12:21, Simon Mason wrote:

I have just put 80 quids worth in and here is the receipt, but I don't
waste it commuting.

£95 to fill mine on Monday. Eye-wateringly expensive! Just as well it's
not my money!

ffs - priceless as ever.

Do you think anyone is interested in how much a second hand Volvo takes to fill?

And what is this **** about "not my money" - not a little piglet I hope - I have never known a
company car arrangement for salesmen which pays for all their fuel (including own use) -
particularly when it isn't even a company car.

(Even if they pay for own use - there is the matter of benefit in kind - so he claim is a piglet
however you look at it)

--

"I have never said that I encourage my children to wear helmets. I would challenge judith
to find the place where I said I encourage my children to wear helmets." Guy Chapman

Old April 6th 11, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

Correct - I do.
She doesn't.

Cyclists don't pay an EXTRA tax.

The person who actually paid the VED on Janet's car is a cyclist.
Therefore a cyclist has paid the extra tax.
Simple enough now?

--
Simon Mason
Old April 6th 11, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_4_]

On 06/04/2011 18:55, Simon Mason wrote:

wrote:

[...]

A cyclist has paid the EXTRA tax so a CAR can be used on the road NOT A
****ING PUSH BIKE.

Retard.

Old April 6th 11, 08:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_34_]

Old April 7th 11, 05:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

Same here, plus 300 quid on two tyres. But in the black/white world
of the Medway Man and his ilk, cyclists do not own cars or drive.
They are *all* non tax paying, law breaking scum, so I was trying to
keep things simple. ;-)

You obviously need to keep things simple.

Cyclists are sponging freeloaders when they cycle. When driving they
have paid an 'extra' tax for using that vehicle on the road. When
cycling they have not paid an 'extra' tax to use that vehicle on the
road.

Even you should be able to grasp that.

See Janet in her car.
Janet has never paid a penny for fuel, VED, tyres, MOTs, insurance,
repairs etc in her life.
Her cycling husband John has paid every last penny of it all. Janet is
a free loading driving scum.

Did you take evening classes in being a thick ****?

Thick! Now that is better.
Also warm, wriggly, pulsating, massaging?

--
67.4% of statistics are made up.
Old April 7th 11, 05:34 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 19:38:09 +0100, The Medway Handyman wrote:

A cyclist has paid the EXTRA tax so a CAR can be used on the road NOT A
****ING PUSH BIKE.

Retard.

It is a great honor to be retarded by the Meds.

67.4% of statistics are made up.

The wages of the roadie scum on RBT Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 17 April 23rd 09 11:10 PM
Patriots Confront Terrorist Neo-Con Leader - any here in Australia or just coward sheeple mass-murdering Nazi boy drummers? [email protected] Australia 5 October 5th 06 02:40 PM
Thieving Scum :-( Simon Connell UK 3 July 21st 04 10:54 PM
Vile Scum of the Day W K UK 40 December 4th 03 11:51 PM
dirty scum Temp3st UK 11 September 12th 03 12:04 PM