Robert L Bass

Old September 13th 04, 12:00 AM
Dan the Document Man

"Robert L. Bass" wrote in message
You are in reruns Mr.Bass.

I'm not sure what that means. I just thought it was kind of funny that
the
gentleman complained that his only problem with me is that I had
kill-filed
him. Truth be told, I've no ill feelings toward the gentleman. I'm just
not interested in dialoguing with him. However, since this thread seems
have been created (probably by one of the morons from that "other"
newsgroup) specifically for me I decided to reply.

Supposedly you already had Dolan
in your kill file, unless you lied
about that...

Yep. He's kill-filed but not because I dislike him or anything. I think
he's a troll so I'm not interested in his ramblings. I don't have a lot
of
folks in the bozo bin so I still see his comments when other folks reply
him. They/and you are free to engage the gentleman if that pleases
them/you.

Repost from ASA:

"Frank Olson" wrote in message

Bass doesn't "kill-file" anyone. He just pretends to... He's far to
concerned with what people say about him to risk missing a post and figures
not responding directly will somehow demonstrate his "disdain" for the
individual. He's actually a cowardly little man that frequently posts
garbage about people and is now afraid to leave his house for fear of
actually meeting someone he's insulted [...]

Old September 13th 04, 12:29 AM
Mark Leuck

"Dan the Document Man" wrote in message
Repost from ASA:

"Frank Olson" wrote in

message

Bass doesn't "kill-file" anyone. He just pretends to... He's far to
concerned with what people say about him to risk missing a post and

figures
not responding directly will somehow demonstrate his "disdain" for the
individual. He's actually a cowardly little man that frequently posts
garbage about people and is now afraid to leave his house for fear of
actually meeting someone he's insulted [...]

Not that I'm any fan of Mr Bass but I wouldn't put much faith into anything
Frank Olson says, he lives in Vancouver Canada and has no idea what Robert
(in Florida) does

Most of his posts are in the same vein as the guy calling himself "Group
Moderator"

Old September 13th 04, 06:09 AM
Group Moderator

Subject: Robert L Bass
From: "Mark Leuck"
Date: 9/12/2004 7:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time

"Not that I'm any fan of Mr Bass but I wouldn't put much faith into anything
Frank Olson says, he lives in Vancouver Canada and has no idea what Robert
(in Florida) does

Most of his posts are in the same vein as the guy calling himself "Group
Moderator"

Mike Said:
Below Me - Leuck.
Here is Leuck Shopping: