off road touring bent

Old September 14th 04, 04:17 PM
Eric Krueger

Default off road touring bent

I have designed and am custom building a full suspension, carbon
fiber, off road touring recumbent. If you'd like to see photos, specs,
etc., check out www.benderbikes.com for more information. Happy
Trails!
Eric Krueger
Old September 14th 04, 08:36 PM
LioNiNoiL_a t_Y a h 0 0_d 0 t_c 0 m

I have designed and am custom building a full suspension,
carbon fiber, off road touring recumbent. If you'd like to
see photos, specs, etc., check out www.benderbikes.com
for more information.

Gorgeous bike, Eric! Nicely laid-out web-site, too. I particularly like
the motto, 'Have you been on a Bender lately?'.

Old September 14th 04, 11:20 PM
James S. Prine

What a piece of **** looking recumbent.

I thought it was a nice looking machine and I'd love to take one out for a test
drive.

James S. Prine
http://hometown.aol.com/jsprine/

Old September 14th 04, 11:57 PM
Wes Fujii

I actually saw the bike up close at a park here in Boise last weekend. It
is very nicely done and the pictures don't do it justice. The finish and
carbon fiber webbing are just gorgeous. You can just start to see the
texture in some of the pictures, but in real life, the bike is beautiful!

Wes Fujii