Team Miyata bicycle

Old August 14th 09, 06:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
justwondering

Default Team Miyata bicycle

Have a Team Miyata bicycle that I would like to get some information
on. Don't know much about the bike, except that my dad has had it for
a while and is considering selling it. Looks cherry, except for the
seat. It seems to be a one-speed bicycle?.... Have pics, but don't
seem to know how to post them up here.
Old August 14th 09, 02:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
landotter

On Aug 14, 12:11*am, justwondering wrote:
Have a Team Miyata bicycle that I would like to get some information
on. *Don't know much about the bike, except that my dad has had it for
a while and is considering selling it. *Looks cherry, except for the
seat. *It seems to be a one-speed bicycle?.... Have pics, but don't
seem to know how to post them up here.

Such a bike is usually worth more in hand than it is on Craigslist.
Miyatas are fine bikes from the Japanese bike boom era. The Team was
the top of the line, with 600 or Dura Ace components, AFAIK. Fix it up
and ride it.

Can't post pictures here. If you're using Google Groups, be aware that
it's being used in this case as an interface for usenet, and this is
not a binary group. Just link to Picasa or Flickr if you care to share.