Forcryingoutloud, it's a velocipede!

Old August 13th 09, 01:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
[email protected][_2_]

Default Forcryingoutloud, it's a velocipede!

Hello,

Whenever I do an internet search for information regarding trikes
(i.e. three-wheeled velocipedes), I get a bunch of motorcycle websites
for trikes (i.e. Three-Wheeled motorcycles).

I'd like to come up with other relevant search terms. Suggestions?

Cullen
Old August 13th 09, 04:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Cully J

On Aug 13, 8:42*am, Paul O wrote:
wrote, On 8/13/2009 8:29 AM: Hello,

Whenever I do an internet search for information regarding trikes
(i.e. three-wheeled velocipedes), I get a bunch of motorcycle websites
for trikes (i.e. Three-Wheeled motorcycles).

I'd like to come up with other relevant search terms. Suggestions?

Cullen

Try "Mr Widdershins" * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ;-)

--

Paul D Oosterhout
I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)

I actually tried that search term. Instead of getting info about
tricycles, I got info about this gentleman (
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...64911&i=601277
).

Thanks for the suggestion anyway !!!

Cullen
I work for God (but I don't speak for God)
Old August 13th 09, 08:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Paul O

Cully J wrote, On 8/13/2009 11:45 AM:
On Aug 13, 8:42 am, Paul O wrote:

wrote, On 8/13/2009 8:29 AM: Hello,

Whenever I do an internet search for information regarding trikes
(i.e. three-wheeled velocipedes), I get a bunch of motorcycle websites
for trikes (i.e. Three-Wheeled motorcycles).

I'd like to come up with other relevant search terms. Suggestions?

Cullen

Try "Mr Widdershins" ;-)

--

Paul D Oosterhout
I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)

I actually tried that search term. Instead of getting info about
tricycles, I got info about this gentleman (
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...64911&i=601277
).

Thanks for the suggestion anyway !!!

Cullen
I work for God (but I don't speak for God)

In all seriousness. I got a lot of hit with "adult tricycle" and
"children's tricycle"

Is there any specific type or style of tricycle that you are looking for?

Old August 13th 09, 10:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Cully J

On Aug 13, 8:42 am, Paul O wrote:

wrote, On 8/13/2009 8:29 AM: Hello,

Whenever I do an internet search for information regarding trikes
(i.e. three-wheeled velocipedes), I get a bunch of motorcycle websites
for trikes (i.e. Three-Wheeled motorcycles).

I'd like to come up with other relevant search terms. Suggestions?

Cullen

Try "Mr Widdershins" * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ;-)

--

Paul D Oosterhout
I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)

I actually tried that search term. Instead of getting info about
tricycles, I got info about this gentleman (
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ewImage&friend....
).

Thanks for the suggestion anyway !!!

Cullen
I work for God (but I don't speak for God)

In all seriousness. I got a lot of hit with "adult tricycle" and
"children's tricycle"

Is there any specific type or style of tricycle that you are looking for?

--

Paul D Oosterhout
I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)

No, I'm not looking for anything specific. I'll see if "adult
tricycle" works.

Thanks,
Cullen