Burgerville Drive-Thru’s Are Now Bike Friendly

Old August 17th 09, 01:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Ablang

Default Burgerville Drive-Thru’s Are Now Bike Friendly

I once went to the drive thru of a Chick-fil-A on my bike and they
didn’t even bat an eyelash.

I once did the same thing to a Shift Manager working drive thru at Del
Taco and he told me to come inside. I asked if I could bring my bike
in. He told me I could lock it up outside. That’s why I went to the
drive thru so I wouldn’t have to get off my bike. Dumb jerk.

Burgerville Drive-Thru’s Are Now Bike Friendly
August 15th, 2009

Northwest fast food chain Burgerville announced on Friday that its
drive-thru lanes would now be open to cyclists too. The anouncement
came after a Portland cyclist was refused service in the drive-thru
because she was on a bicycle. Sarah Gilbert rode her bike through the
lane on her way to pick up a cheeseburger, but she was shut down by
employees who told her the drive-thru was for cars only. After
jumping on Twitter, Sarah received a phone call and an apology from
Burgerville…and Sarah ‘convinced’ Burgerville to address the issue of
bicycles passing through their ‘drive-thru’ lanes. The next time you
ride your bike through a Burgerville, thank Sarah. Have you ever been
shut down in the drive-thru lane on your bike? Tell us about it in
the comments section.

http://bikehacks.com/burgerville-dri.../#comment-3794

Old August 18th 09, 02:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Cully J

On Aug 16, 7:08*pm, Ablang wrote:

[...]

http://bikehacks.com/burgerville-dri...ke-friendly/co...

According to the following link, Burger King is also scooter-friendly:
http://www.foodfacts.info/blog/2009/...thru-pics.html

Cullen