Real Bike Cities.

Old June 10th 04, 02:12 AM
R15757

Default Real Bike Cities.

Tom Keats wrote in part:

In some ways, riding in predominantly car traffic can be more
comfortable than riding in predominantly bicycle traffic.

I have ridden and raced in packs but never in a sea of transportational
cyclists as Mark Hickey describes. It would take me a long time to get used to
it.

I don't even like riding with one other person when riding in city traffic, it
totally jacks things up.

Robert

Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price General 0 June 1st 04 04:52 AM
my new bike Marian Rosenberg General 5 October 19th 03 03:00 PM
Single Speed Cruiser vs. Mountain/All Terrain Bike for Commuting? Luigi de Guzman General 2 August 21st 03 05:02 PM