shoes for platforms?

Old September 4th 04, 06:27 PM
JD

" " wrote in message ...
Currently using some cheapo wellgo bmx shoes on platoforms, but my
arches hurt after really rocky, bumpy rides. Does anyone know of a
good nylon or other reinforced-sole shoe that has sticky rubber for good
traction on my platforms (ringle zuzu)?? My current shoes are similar to
vans....

I like riding platforms and am not planning on switching to clipless,
but need to figure out a solution here....

Thanks,
-nathan

Try any light hiking shoe with a reinforced footbed/shank to keep foot
fatigue down. I like the Merrell Reflex and they don't make them
anymore, however they do have comparable new offerings that should
work just fine.

JD