Olympics MTB race ?

Old September 11th 04, 11:11 AM

Default Olympics MTB race ?

G'day all,

Does anyone online here, or anywhere in the universe have the Olympics MTB
races on vid or file ?

Gee whiz, someone's gotta, they just gotta.

--
Tony

ISH

Remove the fish to reply
--= This is a fish anti-spam device =--

`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸((((º

Old September 11th 04, 04:38 PM
Jerry Bone Jr

I had it on tape. It was an easy course & the coverage sucked. I even saw
the riders doing a bike & hike.

Old September 12th 04, 03:00 PM
Jason

* Jerry Bone Jr :
I had it on tape. It was an easy course & the coverage sucked. I even saw
the riders doing a bike & hike.

The coverage was less the perfect but because they did a bike and hike
you think the course was easy? Makes more sense that if the pros did a
bike and hike there were some really steep sections.

Jason
Old September 14th 04, 09:14 AM
spademan o---[\) *

"((((º" wrote in message
G'day all,

Does anyone online here, or anywhere in the universe have the Olympics MTB
races on vid or file ?

Gee whiz, someone's gotta, they just gotta.

--
Tony

I have them on video. Whereabouts are you Tony?

Steve.

Old September 14th 04, 12:26 PM
Skokatt

"spademan o---[\) *"
cc.gov.uk wrote in
:

"((((º" wrote in message
G'day all,

Does anyone online here, or anywhere in the universe have the
Olympics MTB races on vid or file ?

Gee whiz, someone's gotta, they just gotta.

--
Tony

I have them on video. Whereabouts are you Tony?

Steve.

I would love to get a copy of that, since I was bartending on both nights
that the men and women were broadcast here in the states...
I did get to see a bit of the womens race, while I answered alot of
"Mountain Biking is an Olympic Sport?" questions.

--
- Chris Stovall -
www.skokatt.com

Everyone starts out with a full bag of luck
and an empty bag of experience.
The trick is to fill one before you empty the other.
Old September 15th 04, 02:46 PM
spademan o---[\) *

"((((º" wrote in message
I'm in Australia Steve. :\

--
Tony

Any idea how muchit would cost to send a video to Australia and what video
format do you Aussies use?

Ditto for Chris ^ ^ ^ if he's interested in a copy.

Steve.

Old September 15th 04, 04:21 PM
S o r n i

I'm in Australia Steve.

How does Australia Steve feel about that?

Bill "sorry...sorry" S.

Old September 15th 04, 04:25 PM
Shawn

S o r n i wrote:

I'm in Australia Steve.

How does Australia Steve feel about that?

Bill "sorry...sorry" S.

Slow morning Bill?
Old September 15th 04, 04:33 PM
S o r n i

Shawn wrote:
S o r n i wrote:

I'm in Australia Steve.

How does Australia Steve feel about that?

Bill "sorry...sorry" S.

Slow morning Bill?

Yup. First cup still.

Bill "everyone needs a warm-up" S.