DAKINE APEX

Old October 20th 04, 05:59 PM
bri719

Slacker wrote:

BTW, where did you get yours? Looks like all the Dakine dealers near
me are surf shops that don't carry the MTB line.

I know an online retailer was posted, but you might try a Sport Chalet
or maybe even an REI if you wish to find a store and check them out. I
know Sport Chalet sells Dakine stuff, at least snow gear. and I'm
certain they sell Camelpaks, so putting 2 + 2 together...well you can
always call them or try their website and find out.

bri

--

* enjoying the karma *
remove LKJSDFJSD from address to email

Old October 20th 04, 07:01 PM
jack

"Slacker" wrote in message
newspsf5hdzsxm83lxu@slacker...
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:51:20 -1000, jack wrote:

" wrote in message
Somone has tied this hydration backpack? I need informations about the

back
contact zone and about the hydroreservoir and valve.

I got one. I only use it when I need to carry my fullface. It is larger
and heavier than my Camelbak Blowfish even without the fullface netting.
The contact zone is bigger because the pack is bigger. The original
bladder and bike valve is still unused. I just switch my camelbak
bladder
and valve between the Apex and Blowfish. I won't use it as my regular
hydration pack unless I need to carry extra gear or the fullface.

Looks like Dakine came out with a smaller version with a different way to
carry the FF. Check it out:

http://www.nsmb.com/shore_news/inter...day1_10_04.php

BTW, where did you get yours? Looks like all the Dakine dealers near me
are surf shops that don't carry the MTB line.

I guess I'm lucky. There are 2 bikes shops near me that carry's Dakine
hydration packs.