In RAAM news...

Old July 13th 11, 06:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Default In RAAM news...

This is late, but Leah Goldstein was the fastest woman in RAAM.
Chapeau.*

*Notwithstanding that, I still think RAAM is a ludicrous sleep-
deprivation contest.
Old July 13th 11, 07:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

This is late, but Leah Goldstein was the fastest woman in RAAM.
Chapeau.*

*Notwithstanding that, I still think RAAM is a ludicrous sleep-
deprivation contest.

Cool. Now all she has to do is win it one more time and then rape a
child to equal the resume of the men's RAAM winner for 1985 & 2006.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old July 13th 11, 08:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Choppy Warburton

On Jul 13, 1:47*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
This is late, but Leah Goldstein was the fastest woman in RAAM.
Chapeau.*

*Notwithstanding that, I still think RAAM is a ludicrous sleep-
deprivation contest.

Cool. *Now all she has to do is win it one more time and then rape a
child to equal the resume of the men's RAAM winner for 1985 & 2006.

Thanks,

Magilla

I hardly call Shermer's writings against religion as "raping a child"
Old July 13th 11, 09:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
This is late, but Leah Goldstein was the fastest woman in RAAM.
Chapeau.*

*Notwithstanding that, I still think RAAM is a ludicrous sleep-
deprivation contest.

Cool. *Now all she has to do is win it one more time and then rape a
child to equal the resume of the men's RAAM winner for 1985 & 2006.

Thanks,

Magilla

I hardly call Shermer's writings against religion as "raping a child"

Try Jonathan "Jock" Boyer, toolkit. Go here and type in "Boyer:"

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov

Beat you people with a lead pipe,

Magilla

Old July 13th 11, 11:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Choppy Warburton

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
This is late, but Leah Goldstein was the fastest woman in RAAM.
Chapeau.*

*Notwithstanding that, I still think RAAM is a ludicrous sleep-
deprivation contest.

Cool. Now all she has to do is win it one more time and then rape a
child to equal the resume of the men's RAAM winner for 1985 & 2006.

Thanks,

Magilla

I hardly call Shermer's writings against religion as "raping a child"

Try Jonathan "Jock" Boyer, toolkit. *Go here and type in "Boyer:"

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov

Beat you people with a lead pipe,

Magilla

Looks like he had a good lawyer.

Good news: not doping. Bad news: 1 year suspension Robert Chung Racing 0 May 7th 08 12:37 AM
RAAM Zebee Johnstone Australia 21 June 21st 07 03:16 AM
RAAM News Richard Cheese Racing 9 June 14th 07 02:43 PM
More RAAM fun [email protected] Racing 1 June 22nd 06 11:39 PM
Van Zee out of RAAM ! Callistus Valerius Racing 2 June 10th 06 06:51 AM