Today I... (brag thread)

Old May 11th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Default Today I... (brag thread)

Today I made incredably good pancakes for mothers day.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old May 11th 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

Yay, I learned how to grind and finally do a good seatwrap. And I did an
impossible wheel hopping mount which is cool...

--
_Ground_Zero_

http://www.youtube.com/user/UniGroundZero
'SixSixOne.com' (sixsixone.com)