Today I... (brag thread)

Old July 2nd 08, 12:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

Default Today I... (brag thread)

Today I did pretty much nothing except I think I threw my bike wheel out
of true.

--
_Ground_Zero_

-Zero
Old July 2nd 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

Today I re-(grip)taped my cranks up because I can't ride without a
frame... I also put my frame in a box with all the paperwork so I can
get my new frame, will send it tomorrow (hopefully I will get my new
frame this week).

I also plan on truing my wheel later.

--
Any Terrain

'The Great Chicago Meet-up Thread'
I broke my 2 month old KH frame doing a 270
unispin
Old July 2nd 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Bondo

It's been a cool unicycle kinda day.

First; I wrote some posts to skier friend on another forum. His son had
tried my unicycle at a campout recently and practiced the whole weekend.
The son got a 20 Torker right away and now Dad was asking opinions on
what he should get. He pulled the trigger on a Nimbus Muni 24" today.

Kinda cool seeing a friend get into it huh!?

Secondly;
Probably not a big deal for some of you all.
But it's really the first trick I've learned in 25 years.
I'm stoked regardless.

I never got hopping down in the quiver of tricks.
Today, after 10 or 15 sessions this summer, I got the SI hopping down.
I can hop till I run out of steam. (50 or 60 hops?) Time to work on
gaps and heigth now.

cool

--
Bondo

As Seen on TV
Old July 2nd 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

KH has a great warranty.
but apparently not if i crush rims... lol

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS-for enjoyment purposes'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)

do it for the joy, do it for the fun, do it for the looks, do it for
yourself.
Old July 2nd 08, 01:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

skrobo wrote:
KH has a great warranty.
but apparently not if i crush rims... lol

nice one.

Today i finally found out that i earned $150 in the past 3 days (messed
up paying schedual), now tomorrow is going to be a full day, and the
next, so another 150

i'll easily be over $1000 by end of the week.

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Emile.m wrote:
Today I finished 4th grade

Old July 2nd 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Today i finallt started to land HickFlips... I just landed 2...I was
really tired... I will film tomorrow morning...

I tryed one treyflip and I think that in less than two weeks i can
learn then

I started my project to UNICON Video constest too... Tomorrow will be a
full day

--
pedrotejada

unicycledood wrote:

surfer1024 wrote:

hey guys, who can do hick doubles

Me, Forrest, Luke, Shaun and everyone that is french.

Old July 2nd 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tmoyer

Today I rolling hopped 51 cm - from switch stance. And I figured out
that I'm better at switch rolling hops than regular stance. Weird.

On the one hand it's great cause I might be able to learn to rolling
hop near my limit without having to line it up in advance. On the other
hand, it makes me wonder if I'd have been better off learning all the
skills switch to begin with.

--
tmoyer

')--360unispin08--O'
(http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=HPwf_TA17xo)
Old July 2nd 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
guilhermeteles

I saw Tejada hickflips they were great.
Good Lucky brother.

--
guilhermeteles
Old July 2nd 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Thanks Gui!

Mas se não viu eles certinhos....acertei um muito torto e outro
PERFEITO. To de ressaca e não vo treina hoje. To resolvendo as paradas
de autorização e talz! Mais tarde te ligo pra você colar aqui! Preciso
pensar numas idéias pro meu vídeo da UNICON. Tenho 14 dias!

--
pedrotejada

Old July 3rd 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

Today I did a rev of standup wheel walk but when i went to land it i
only got 1 foot down and fell

--
_Ground_Zero_

-Zero