Man-Made Global Warming and Freezing Rides

Old February 12th 19, 01:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default Man-Made Global Warming and Freezing Rides

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 15:03:34 -0800, Zen Cycle wrote:

On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 5:33:07 PM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:

Take a hint, clowns. And that includes you, Bitchalot: heed your own
advice.

And who the **** are you to tell people who they should or shouldn't
respond to?

Accept a hint when it is broadcast from the tower

gee, that's not arrogant at all

Give the troll a break. He has told so many tales in the past that he
trips over his own tongue these days.

Old February 12th 19, 04:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 5:32:44 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 11:57:39 PM UTC, wrote:

The space flight section of NASA has now requested NASA to close down the climate division completely.

This is over 40 years too late, Tom. They should have fired James Hansen for his part in the stupid new ice age scare of the 1970s, and again in the 1980s when, before he gave testimony to Congress, he switched off the air conditioning in the committee room to convince lawgivers that suffocating heat was coming, and again, many, many times, every time he altered core data and then trashed the originals so that nobody could reconstitute vital knowledge. Hansen in the 1970's, when I identified him in the Sunday Times as someone who plays fast and loose with science, and shouldn't be encouraged with taxpayer dollars, wanted us to heat the oceans as a preventative measure. How can they have left someone so stupidly wrong in a position of government-funded "authority" is a mystery.

There are some 3,000 scientists that do not believe that there is even any warming at all compared to every one that believes there is AGW. Dr. Michael Mann refused to show his data in a Canadian court and now owes several millions of dollars to Dr. Tim Ball and others in legal fees.

However, not everyone in climate science is a lying, incompetent thug, crook and bully like Michael Mann, or a weasel like Hansen.

We shouldn't overlook the good people, the scientists who understand they're in an empirical field, not a political circus.

There are many, many good people too. Dr Judith Curry sacrificed a brilliant career to speak the truth. We are grateful that the satellite temperature data, the third leg of major climate data, after NOAA and the Hadley-CRUT bunch of Hansenites (they altered the numbers, then destroyed the originals -- the ClimateGate whistleblower was a technician fed up with them destroying numbers-series he was responsible for maintaining), was for so long in the hands of Dr John Christy, who with his associate Dr Roy Spencer didn't hesitate to point out the lies and poor or crooked science of the global warming fear mongers.

Andre Jute
Bless the good scientists

I'm sure that there are honest scientists that come to the same AGM conclusions because they have to rely upon the fake data from NASA. You can actually look at the original data from before 1998 and see that it is almost a degree different than after that.

It's a good thing that papers were written using the original dataset so that it is easy to compare. Then they again changed the datasets AGAIN in the 2000's.

It reminds one of the email between Dr. Mann and his team - "since the data doesn't support our predictions we have to change the data".
Old February 12th 19, 04:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 6:13:33 PM UTC-8, jbeattie wrote:
[...]

Stay strong my brother. Fight the power! Using my own super-computer, the Lappy 486, I have fully analyzed the fourth leg of major climate data -- the sum-total of reflected energy from tin-foil hats world-wide -- and concluded that we are headed into a very little ice age lasting perhaps less than two months, followed by a warming trend and then a period of approximately three months of very warm weather. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNardk5hg0k

-- Jay Beattie.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...54500245441945