A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

street racing in LA

Old February 12th 19, 06:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi
external usenet poster

Default street racing in LA

https://ktla.com/2019/02/12/bicyclis...ehicle-sought/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Ads
Old February 12th 19, 10:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 9:31:39 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Jay really seemed to think that it was some sort of racial epithet when I was saying that these are almost entirely Hispanics. But I can take you to side streets where the Hispanics go for side shows and one on one races. All of the neighborhoods I pass through, especially in the business districts that the cops don't patrol in the evenings have tire marks all over them. They had stopped FREEWAYS to have side shows and then raced each other away at extremely high speed. They are young and have absolutely no judgement and the cops NEVER hold them to account except in the most egregious cases. They did this on one occasion on the Freeway just past the Broadway exit in Oakland - RIGHT NEXT TO THE POLICE STATION. Somehow the 20 or so members never were caught. Imagine that when there is nowhere to go except one turnoff into Howard Terminal between that spot and the Bridge or Highway 80.
Old February 13th 19, 12:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 4:56:28 PM UTC-5, wrote:

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Jay really seemed to think that it was some sort of racial epithet when I was saying that these are almost entirely Hispanics. But I can take you to side streets where the Hispanics go for side shows and one on one races. All of the neighborhoods I pass through, especially in the business districts that the cops don't patrol in the evenings have tire marks all over them. They had stopped FREEWAYS to have side shows and then raced each other away at extremely high speed. They are young and have absolutely no judgement and the cops NEVER hold them to account except in the most egregious cases. They did this on one occasion on the Freeway just past the Broadway exit in Oakland - RIGHT NEXT TO THE POLICE STATION. Somehow the 20 or so members never were caught. Imagine that when there is nowhere to go except one turnoff into Howard Terminal between that spot and the Bridge or Highway 80.

You need to move.

- Frank Krygowski
Old February 13th 19, 01:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 6:32:35 PM UTC-5, Frank Krygowski wrote:

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

You need to move.

- Frank Krygowski

Then what would he have to complain abut? LOL VBEG ;)

Cheers
Old February 13th 19, 03:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 4:17:09 PM UTC-8, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 6:32:35 PM UTC-5, Frank Krygowski wrote:

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Jay really seemed to think that it was some sort of racial epithet when I was saying that these are almost entirely Hispanics. But I can take you to side streets where the Hispanics go for side shows and one on one races. All of the neighborhoods I pass through, especially in the business districts that the cops don't patrol in the evenings have tire marks all over them. They had stopped FREEWAYS to have side shows and then raced each other away at extremely high speed. They are young and have absolutely no judgement and the cops NEVER hold them to account except in the most egregious cases. They did this on one occasion on the Freeway just past the Broadway exit in Oakland - RIGHT NEXT TO THE POLICE STATION. Somehow the 20 or so members never were caught. Imagine that when there is nowhere to go except one turnoff into Howard Terminal between that spot and the Bridge or Highway 80..

You need to move.

- Frank Krygowski

Then what would he have to complain abut? LOL VBEG ;)

Cheers

Where do you live?