Don't libel geeks!

Old April 15th 10, 12:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Don't libel geeks!

"Rocket J Squirrel"
Bend
Oregon

Dear Mr Squirrel:

You have been apprehended redhanded writing:
Does Google Maps use OpenStreetMap data? Who does? If
it's a popular resource used by cyclists to plot routes then I'd be happy
to add what I've learned there. On the other other hand, even if it's
awesomely and totally geek-cool but unused by none but the
geekyist-coolest cyclists it seems more useful for the general cycling
population to feed corrections to Google Maps.

You will kindly cease and desist from libelling our members, or our
attorneys, Messrs Squibble, Squabble, Rollover & Fatahs will come done
on you so hard your ass won't ever Bend again.

Hobble Nobble
Executive Director
Internet Curu Issuing Council
(IGIC, pronounced "eye-geek")

We're proud to have issued Jobst Brand to RBT
Old April 15th 10, 01:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mike Elliott[_2_]

On 4/14/2010 4:34 PM Andre Jute wrote:

[...]

sticks thumbs in ears and flaps hands, sticks tongue out between lips

P-f-f-f-f-f-f-t!

--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel"
Bend, Oregon

A novel way for geeks to raise money for a cycling team. Friday Australia 7 August 31st 06 07:13 AM
Xmas for cycling gadgit geeks Roger Zoul General 19 November 21st 05 03:53 PM
Times Libel Action? B. Lafferty Racing 3 November 13th 05 04:50 PM
Google Store - cyclewear for geeks Retrograded Australia 0 July 13th 05 02:36 AM
UK Libel Law & Freedom of Expression B Lafferty Racing 14 February 15th 05 04:40 PM