Cross video

Old November 7th 04, 05:04 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

Default Cross video

Today's cyclocross in Vossem: European junior and U23 championship and
elite race. BitTorrent downloads at http://dnet.xs4all.nl:6969/

20041107_vossem_ec_u19u23.mpg 161.8 MB
20041107_vossem_preview_lap1-2.mpg 186.2 MB
20041107_vossem_lap6-8.mpg 183.9 MB
20041107_vossem_lap9-10.mpg 131.9 MB
20041107_vossem_postrace.mpg 82.5 MB

All vcd format (mpeg at approx 10MB/min). Lap 3-5 not recorded.
Commentary in Dutch from Michel Wuyts and Paul Herijgers.

Bad luck for Groenendaal, on Friday a first time father to baby girl
Daan (short for Danielle). He fell and came back twice but then had a
mechanical that proved too much. Nijs is taking it easy this week, he
told afterwards and, as Wuyts mentioned, is spending a lot of time in
the hypoxia tent. Surprising winner because of the crash fest.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
Old November 7th 04, 07:06 PM
Stewart Fleming

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

All vcd format (mpeg at approx 10MB/min). Lap 3-5 not recorded.

Visit to beer tent?

told afterwards and, as Wuyts mentioned, is spending a lot of time in
the hypoxia tent. Surprising winner because of the crash fest.

Hypoxia tent != beer tent?

Old November 7th 04, 07:37 PM
Richard Longwood

What gives??? The file cannot be downloaded....

20041107_vossem_ec_u19u23.mpg.torrent

Old November 7th 04, 07:45 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 07:06:05 +1300, Stewart Fleming wrote:
Lap 3-5 not recorded.

Visit to beer tent?

To the fridge, alas. No, just trying to keep the dl size reasonable.

[Nijs] is spending a lot of time in the hypoxia tent.

Hypoxia tent != beer tent?

It could be. I do suffer from hypoxia after drinking because my nasal
membranes swell excessively. Optimal altitude training setting for me
probably in Munich, during October.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

Old November 7th 04, 08:14 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 10:37:16 -0800, Richard Longwood wrote:
What gives??? The file cannot be downloaded....

Damn, apparently I still haven't got this figured out. Can you try
again? I explicitly created torrent files for the mpg files now, and
shared/hosted/published all of them and the directory.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

Old November 7th 04, 09:54 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

BitTorrent downloads at http://dnet.xs4all.nl:6969/

Any luck, now?

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

Galibier ride video roadswag Racing 0 February 13th 04 11:29 PM
video producer seeking bicycle stunt riders for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 6th 04 12:30 AM
Video producer seeking bicycle mechanic for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 6th 04 12:30 AM
Four cross spokes for cross wheels? Dave S Techniques 17 November 1st 03 01:49 AM
Need Video Advice zach_jucha Unicycling 4 September 26th 03 09:36 PM