latest news :Vino is heading for Liberty Seguros

Old July 26th 05, 12:27 PM
Ramirez

Default latest news :Vino is heading for Liberty Seguros

gr.
--

klk

Old July 26th 05, 01:37 PM
trg

He's taking Yakovlev with him, and word is he might also snag Kashechkin
from Credit Agricole. Look out for the Kazak mafia!

Old July 26th 05, 03:04 PM
Geraard Spergen

"trg" wrote in message
He's taking Yakovlev with him, and word is he might also snag Kashechkin
from Credit Agricole. Look out for the Kazak mafia!

The Kazak mafia - now THERE'S a sponsor with some cash.

Old July 26th 05, 03:21 PM
Mad Dog

Geraard Spergen says...

"trg" wrote net...

He's taking Yakovlev with him, and word is he might also snag Kashechkin
from Credit Agricole. Look out for the Kazak mafia!

The Kazak mafia - now THERE'S a sponsor with some cash.

Imagine the jersey graphics...

And when they talk about blowing the field apart on a big climb, they might mean
it in a different manner altogether!

Old July 26th 05, 04:49 PM
Michael Thomas

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:27:33 GMT, "Ramirez"
wrote:

gr.

If he wants to win the TDF he sure picked the wrong DS. Saiz has
bungled more than one career.

From Eurosport:

Vino: "My goal is clear, I want to win the Tour de France," said
Vinokourov. "So I chose the team with the best arguments. It's the
most organised and the most experienced team.

"They have the best riders in the mountains and are among the bests in
the team time trials. It was almost a natural choice."

Saiz: Liberty Seguros team director Manolo Saiz said he hoped
Vinokourov would work with existing team leader, three-times Tour of
Spain winner Roberto Heras. "He will form a good partnership with
Roberto Heras that will allow us to develop without putting too much
pressure on our youngsters, who are our future.

"He doesn't come to replace anyone simply to complement what we
already have and strengthen the team."

Doesn't sound like his role is any different at LS then it was at
T-mobile. I give him 1 year before he says "adios."

MT

Old July 26th 05, 04:51 PM

Yakovlev =3D Follow Heart in Hebrew. Seems fitting.

-ilan

trg a =E9crit :

Old July 26th 05, 05:25 PM
Morten Reippuert Knudsen

Michael Thomas wrote:

If he wants to win the TDF he sure picked the wrong DS. Saiz has
bungled more than one career.

What career? Lejareta's, Mauri's, Jalabert's, Zuelle's, Olano's or
Beloki's? they all gained pretty impressive results with Manolo Saiz.

--
Morten Reippuert Knudsen :-) http://blog.reippuert.dk

PowerMac G5: 1.6GHz, 1.25GB RAM, 300+300GB SATA, 8xDVD+/-RW, Bluetooth
mus + tastatur, R9600PRO, iSight, eyeTV200 & LaCie Photon18Vision TFT
Old July 26th 05, 05:28 PM
Morten Reippuert Knudsen

Geraard Spergen wrote:

"trg" wrote in message
He's taking Yakovlev with him, and word is he might also snag Kashechkin
from Credit Agricole. Look out for the Kazak mafia!

The Kazak mafia - now THERE'S a sponsor with some cash.

That would be the Caucasian mafia...

Old July 26th 05, 05:59 PM
Geraard Spergen

"Morten Reippuert Knudsen"

What career? Lejareta's, Mauri's, Jalabert's, Zuelle's, Olano's or
Beloki's? they all gained pretty impressive results with Manolo Saiz.

Also one Johan Bruyneel

Once años con ONCE.

29 Victoires - 16 Podiums.

ONLY POSTED TO A HUNDRED SITES AND I HAVE RECEIVED IN LESS THAN 2 WKS [email protected] General 0 January 16th 05 05:51 AM
I was misled [email protected] General 430 July 23rd 04 12:02 AM
latest CC news Andy Racing 0 November 7th 03 05:05 PM
this newsgroup's URL Steve Fox Recumbent Biking 20 August 21st 03 03:34 AM