Anyone lose a rear flasher this morning ?

Old January 5th 09, 12:12 AM posted to aus.bicycle
!!::!!::

Default Anyone lose a rear flasher this morning ?

If anyone that commutes along the bike path under the gore hill freeway
(naremburn area) lost a rear flasher this morning please reply, I have the
unit + batteries, you have the bracket and holder :-), name the brand and it
if fits your bike I'd be happy to return it.
Steve.