Pink Bikes (contents may cause nausea)

Old September 2nd 04, 07:50 AM
suzyj

Default Pink Bikes (contents may cause nausea)

Cop this:

http://www.girlbike.com/pinkbicycles.html

There are some way scary people out there.

Regards,

Suz

--
suzyj

Old September 2nd 04, 08:12 AM
aeek

suzyj Wrote:

http://www.girlbike.com/pinkbicycles.html

There are some way scary people out there.

from the custombike article on the same site
"and Margo suggested that we have "pearl" added to the clearcoat
which, she says, "lightens the color slightly and gives it a beautifu
sparkle in the sunlight.

--
aeek

Old September 2nd 04, 09:35 AM
Marty Wallace

"suzyj" wrote in message

Cop this:

http://www.girlbike.com/pinkbicycles.html

There are some way scary people out there.

Regards,

Suzy

--
suzyj

I made up a pink flashing tail light for a girl recently. Everything she
owns is pink, including a pink Zipp Trispoke wheel. (The G3 I think.)
Pink LEDs came out a few months ago.

Marty

Old September 2nd 04, 09:49 AM
Marty Wallace

"Marty Wallace" wrote in message
om.au...

"suzyj" wrote in message

Cop this:

http://www.girlbike.com/pinkbicycles.html

There are some way scary people out there.

Regards,

Suzy

--
suzyj

I made up a pink flashing tail light for a girl recently. Everything she
owns is pink, including a pink Zipp Trispoke wheel. (The G3 I think.)
Pink LEDs came out a few months ago.

Marty

.... and another Pink Lady is Rebekah Manley. At one of our multisports
event, which includes horse riding, unknown to Rebekah until she got out of
the water from the swim leg, her strappers had dyed her (normally white)
horse pink with food dye.
Last year at out Marathon Relay Rebekah had just got married to Roy a few
days before the event so they did the whole thing together. Tandem road
bike, double kayak for the canoe section and a mountain bike tandem for the
MTB section. They skipped the horse section.

http://www.hyperactive.oz.nf/CRVMR/2004/cmr2004.htm

Marty

Old September 7th 04, 02:52 AM
Resound

suzyj Wrote:
Cop this:

http://www.girlbike.com/pinkbicycles.html

There are some way scary people out there.

Regards,

Suzy

I dunno...there are a couple of nice bikes there that didn't suffer a
all through being pink. Not a colour I'd personally go for b
preferance, but not bad

--
Resound

Old September 7th 04, 03:13 AM
mfhor

suzyj Wrote:
Cop this:

http://www.girlbike.com/pinkbicycles.html

There are some way scary people out there.

Regards,

Suzy

And how, in this age on non-gender discrimination based on visibl
qualities, do they reckon that pink bikes belong on a girlbike website
Why are there GUYS with pink bikes there as well? Are they sissies
What about ONCE? What about the Giro's Maglia Rosa? What about 50% o
all juvenile helmet and bike colour schemes? Everywhere you look, it'
a creeping conspiracy! It's the Illuminati, or the Freemasons, tryin
to make cycling a sissie sport, I tells ya! They're not sick, they'r
EVIL!!! EEEEVVVVIIILLLL!!!!

(pant,pant) Phew. *That's* where my tablets are

M "somewhere on the visible spectrum"

--
mfhor

Old September 8th 04, 09:16 AM
mfhor

mfhor Wrote:
And how, in this age on non-gender discrimination based on visibl
qualities, do they reckon that pink bikes belong on a girlbike website
Why are there GUYS with pink bikes there as well? Are they sissies
What about ONCE? What about the Giro's Maglia Rosa? What about 50% o
all juvenile helmet and bike colour schemes? Everywhere you look, it'
a creeping conspiracy! It's the Illuminati, or the Freemasons, tryin
to make cycling a sissie sport, I tells ya! They're not sick, they'r
EVIL!!! EEEEVVVVIIILLLL!!!!

(pant,pant) Phew. *That's* where my tablets are

M "somewhere on the visible spectrum" H

I notice Surly have a pink bike in their range. Where will it end .
. ?

M "paint is for keeping it from rusting"

--
mfhor