Hooger-Booger bikes?

Old December 20th 04, 06:51 AM
G.T.

"Phil, Squid-in-Training" wrote in
message om...

"G.T." wrote in message

"Phil, Squid-in-Training" wrote

in
message om...

"Zilla" wrote in message
Local ad says...

Purchased in Germany a few years ago and brought back to the U.S.
Hooger-Booger stock trials bike, custom built specifically for

trials
w/
gussetted frame, elevated chainstays, and integrated bash guard at

the
bottom bracket. Magura hydraulic brakes w/ boosters, rock solid feel

and
control. A unique, one-of-a-kind find at a bargain price...

Anyone heard of these bikes? Name doesn't sound appealing I know...

GT is an expert on this one!

He is?

Trials bike... not dirt... "THIS IS AMB" that kind of thing.

Trials isn't done on dirt? It sure was when I rode it. And I did it on a
mountain on a mountain bike. Has it turned into some circus act like that
indoors place in Cleveland?

GT

Old December 20th 04, 02:37 PM
Carla A-G

"Phil, Squid-in-Training" wrote in
message om...
Trials bike... not dirt... "THIS IS AMB" that kind of thing.

What are you talking about? Go read a little bit about the bicycle trials
world, you need to learn a few things...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old December 20th 04, 02:40 PM
Carla A-G

"G.T." wrote in message
Trials isn't done on dirt? It sure was when I rode it. And I did it on a
mountain on a mountain bike. Has it turned into some circus act like that
indoors place in Cleveland?

True trials bicycle riding still exists in the world and it still has a
loyal following. That place in Cleveland has nothing to do with trials...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old December 20th 04, 04:38 PM

Hard to choose between the lime green and brown, they're both so tasty!
/s

Old December 20th 04, 05:09 PM
Carla A-G

--

If you're looking for a trials bike, have a look at Monty, better value for
your money...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old December 20th 04, 10:56 PM

NO but some blew his booger.

I MTB 2004

Old December 20th 04, 10:59 PM

So your be able to climb boulders.

I MTB 2004

Old December 20th 04, 11:47 PM
Phil, Squid-in-Training

"Carla A-G" wrote in message
"Phil, Squid-in-Training" wrote in
message om...
Trials bike... not dirt... "THIS IS AMB" that kind of thing.

What are you talking about? Go read a little bit about the bicycle trials
world, you need to learn a few things...

Some competitions are done indoors, and more of the recreational types ride
in an urban setting. Spools, pallets, etc.

Yes, I know there are a lot of trials competitions up boulder/rocks
outdoors, but this is pretty small compared to the majority of trials these
days...

Old December 20th 04, 11:50 PM
Zilla

Carla A-G wrote:
"Zilla" wrote in message
Local ad says...

Purchased in Germany a few years ago and brought back to the U.S.
Hooger-Booger stock trials bike, custom built specifically for
trials w/ gussetted frame, elevated chainstays, and integrated bash
guard at the bottom bracket. Magura hydraulic brakes w/ boosters,
rock solid feel and control. A unique, one-of-a-kind find at a
bargain price...

Anyone heard of these bikes? Name doesn't sound appealing I know...

--

If you're looking for a trials bike, have a look at Monty, better
value for your money...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Not really looking for a trials bike. But this one was only for
$200 so I'd figure I'd ask anyway...

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC