School bicycle shed crammed with bikes.

Old October 8th 10, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Marc[_5_]

Default School bicycle shed crammed with bikes.

On 08/10/2010 21:07, mileburner wrote:
Marc wrote:
mileburner wrote:
"Tony wrote in message
"The Medway wrote:.

Oh. BTW. Its leased to give me the maximum tax advantage as an
allowable
business expense. Even more practical& intelligent.

So what do you drive the rest of the time? I do hope you are not
fiddling your taxes and are paying the appropriate benefit in kind
tax for private use of a business supplied vehicle and fuel.

Of course he fiddles his tax.

More unsubstantiated accusations?

He is a scummy trader - from a scummy estate.

Nope. Very nice area thanks.

Cash-in-hand means no tax and plenty of welfare.

Libel now is it?

I wonder what btinternet will think of that?

Sits back , opens a bottle of beer and waits for the fun...

Let me know if he says anything amusing Marc.

Anything?

The only reason I open his rants because they are so amusing.
Old October 8th 10, 10:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JMS

On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 11:34:20 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
wrote:

snip

I said "around here".

http://www.cyclingnorthwales.co.uk/p...l_encrages.htm

-- Simon Mason

Excellent - so you come up with some page from cyclingnorthwales.co.uk
to make your point about cycling in Hull.

Well that'll be authoritative won't it?

--

Per billion passenger kilometres

Car KSI 18
Cycle KSI 541
Pedestrian 358

(KSI : Killed or Seriously Injured)
Dft 2008 FIgures

Who says cycling is safer than walking?
Old October 8th 10, 10:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JMS

On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 19:10:32 +0100, "mileburner"
wrote:

"Tony Raven" wrote in message
"The Medway Handyman" wrote:.

Oh. BTW. Its leased to give me the maximum tax advantage as an
allowable
business expense. Even more practical & intelligent.

So what do you drive the rest of the time? I do hope you are not
fiddling your taxes and are paying the appropriate benefit in kind tax
for private use of a business supplied vehicle and fuel.

Of course he fiddles his tax.

He is a scummy trader - from a scummy estate.

Cash-in-hand means no tax and plenty of welfare.

I like the way that you debate these points : so grown up and mature.

Old October 8th 10, 10:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JMS

On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 20:59:20 +0100, Marc wrote:

snip

Sits back , opens a bottle of beer and waits for the fun...

Here it is - it has arrived

You can **** off - or shall we start discussing your personal habits
and lifestyle.

We can if you wish - a bit like a cattle prod - sort of liven you up.

I suggest that URCM is a better place for you sunshine - so off you go
now.

Old October 8th 10, 11:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_2_]

mileburner wrote:
"Tom Crispin" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 19:50:50 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

mileburner wrote:
"Tony Raven" wrote in message
"The Medway Handyman" wrote:.

Oh. BTW. Its leased to give me the maximum tax advantage as an
allowable
business expense. Even more practical & intelligent.

So what do you drive the rest of the time? I do hope you are not
fiddling your taxes and are paying the appropriate benefit in kind
tax for private use of a business supplied vehicle and fuel.

Of course he fiddles his tax.

More unsubstantiated accusations?

If the cap fits...

He is a scummy trader - from a scummy estate.

Nope. Very nice area thanks.

I have seen it on Google Street View. Your windows need replacing and
you share the street with other scummy traders. It is a ****ty
estate. Though you might think you have done well for yourself, it
really depends on where you were beforehand...

Ah, so I have you so wound up you bothered to check out where I live on
Google street view. What a ****ing ****** you are.

Mole****** has become a stalker!

And yet in other posts you say " because the only drivel that I read of
yours on Usenet is the stuff which is so stupid that others think it worthy
of reposting and commenting on".

The killfile of course being the last resort of the intellecually
incompetant.

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike, like a skateboard, is
a kid's toy, not a viable form of transport.

Old October 8th 10, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_2_]

wrote:

mileburner wrote:
"Tony Raven" wrote in message
"The Medway Handyman" wrote:.

Oh. BTW. Its leased to give me the maximum tax advantage as an
allowable
business expense. Even more practical & intelligent.

So what do you drive the rest of the time? I do hope you are not
fiddling your taxes and are paying the appropriate benefit in kind
tax for private use of a business supplied vehicle and fuel.

Of course he fiddles his tax.

More unsubstantiated accusations?

He is a scummy trader - from a scummy estate.

Nope. Very nice area thanks.

Compared to Thamesmead, perhaps.

Is that where you go cottaging Cwispin? Like a bit of rough trade do you?
Is that why you have homoerotic fantasies about handymen?

Old October 8th 10, 11:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_2_]

mileburner wrote:
Marc wrote:
mileburner wrote:

I have no doubt you will be watching mole******....

Old October 8th 10, 11:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_2_]

Tom Crispin wrote:
On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 19:36:37 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

Tony Raven wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote:.

Oh. BTW. Its leased to give me the maximum tax advantage as an
allowable
business expense. Even more practical & intelligent.

So what do you drive the rest of the time? I do hope you are not
fiddling your taxes and are paying the appropriate benefit in kind
tax for private use of a business supplied vehicle and fuel.

Vauxhall Corsa owned by my missus.

So you're halfway to obtaining your dream of being a *true cyclist*,
as defined by Doug. You don't actually own a motor vehicle.

Being a cyclist and a teacher, you won't have any grasp about how the real
world works. Owning things is a mugs game. Using things is smart.

Old October 8th 10, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_2_]

Tom Crispin wrote:
On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 19:42:57 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

Mr Bodge often fails.

Amazing how I've run a successful business during the worst
recession in living history then innit?

Petty crime and con jobs often thrive in a recession.

Nice try ******, no cigar.

Acreddited by Trading Standards for the 4th successive year.

****ed up again haven't we Cwispin?

Old October 8th 10, 11:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_2_]

wrote:

Mr Bodge often fails.

Amazing how I've run a successful business during the worst
recession in living history then innit?

Petty crime and con jobs often thrive in a recession.

The added advantage is not paying tax and claiming the dole.

Oh look. An hour & a half ago you were ignoring me. But I have you so wound
up you can't resist.

More slander. I do hope you can back up those claims.

If you call that "a successful business" you are on planet Medway.

I earn much more than you get from your Giro.