Dougwit!

Old October 8th 10, 11:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_2_]

Default Dougwit!

You still haven't commented on my super dooper highly accurate figures.

1 fatality in 3,651,607,826 miles driven isn't a serious threat to cyclists.

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike, like a skateboard, is
a kid's toy, not a viable form of transport.

Old October 9th 10, 08:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 23:41:25 +0100, The Medway Handyman wrote:

You still haven't commented on my super dooper highly accurate figures.

1 fatality in 3,651,607,826 miles driven isn't a serious threat to
cyclists.

For once I agree with you.
JMS please take note. Bicycling is not particularly dangerous.

--
67.4 percent of statistics are made up.

Oh Dougwit The Medway Handyman[_2_] UK 5 October 7th 10 09:33 AM
OK Dougwit - the figures & sources The Medway Handyman[_2_] UK 4 October 4th 10 08:44 PM