"Disabled" Guy - "pepper sprayed" at 2012

Old July 31st 12, 11:00 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
GB[_5_]

Default "Disabled" Guy - "pepper sprayed" at 2012

I suggest you go and boil your nuts.

Ah, so you agree I'm right then. First class!

Have you done it yet?

No, I usually roast them, but I haven't been to sainsbury's to buy any yet.

Old July 31st 12, 11:18 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Judith[_4_]

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 01:46:54 -0700 (PDT), thirty-six
wrote:

On Jul 31, 9:38*am, GB wrote:
On 30/07/2012 23:59, thirty-six wrote:

On Jul 30, 10:38 pm, "Zapp Brannigan" wrote:
"thirty-six" wrote in message

I didn't see a relevant insignia, the protest of arrest is excusable
if the constable refused to show his warrant.

Utter dribble. *There is no requirement for a constable to produce a warrant
card before making an arrest.

It's a reasonable request in the situation.

You'll clutch at any straw to defend these yobs, evidently.

I don't believe the constable for the railway was acting with any
authority on the highway. *His fancy-dress means eff-all to me,
particularly as he was identifiable as BTP..

Why don't you believe that? I posted evidence that he did have
authority. But you are so prejudiced that you don't care and just keep
posting the same rubbish.

There was no emergency, no risk to life or limb, except perhaps in a
warped mind.

Of course - perhaps GB had not realised that reading English was not one of
your strong points.

Do you think this particular paragraph may be applicable:

A BTP constable has the same powers and privileges of a constable of a
territorial police force:[30]
in relation to people whom they suspect on reasonable grounds of having
committed, being in the course of committing or being about to commit an
offence
Can you follow that:

Some key words:

same powers
suspect
reasonable grounds
about to commit

Old July 31st 12, 11:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Judith[_4_]

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:10:28 +0100, GB wrote:

I thought that you were a qualified Queen's Counsel - are you now telling us
that you aren't?

Oh come on!

Well he has demon started his understanding of the law on a number of occasions
- perhaps I had jumped to the wrong conclusion :-) :

If you find 2 abreast cyclists more obstructive than single file ones, you must
have been intending to pass dangerously close anyway.

If you claim to be held up by a cyclist, you are admitting to dangerous
driving, since the only way you could be held up is if your intention was to
pass dangerously close.

Commenting on a legal gate in a public park: I'd think it comes under the
heading of "causing an obstruction",
and should be investigated by the police as such.

If Traffic Lights are not working, then you can telephone the police for
permission to proceed.
If this is not forthcoming, then you can reports it as "unlawful detention".

The police have clearly not been persuaded by the Law Lords, and still
try to treat the procession as unlawful. In this they are now equally
clearly in contempt of court.

It could usefilly sic be pointed out to motorists that if they are within
range of a swung D lock, they are too close, and could be held liable
for any collision (including with the D lock).

If you are watching your kids in the rear view mirror, you are not
driving safely or legally.

I would find it very hard to condemn anyone who beat the van driver
into permanent inability to drive

I hope he hits you next, then we can all have a good laugh.
With any luck, you will be a dribbling vegetable in permanent pain
afterwards, but will continue your sad existence for many painful
decades.

If the *******s won't do anything about the taxi driver risking
people's lives by dangerous driving, book him to take your kids on a
trip, then report him for kiddy-fiddling. He'll never drive a taxi
again.

Old July 31st 12, 12:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
martin

On 31/07/2012 09:28, Bertie Wooster wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 07:41:03 +0100, (Steve Firth)
wrote:

Judith wrote:

I reckon it is Doug - it does look like him and it looks like an electric
trike he has got there.

Nothing like Duhg.

Come on Steve. With an extra fifty pounds since 2006, there's more
than a passing resemblance.
http://www.britishschoolofcycling.com/photos/doug/1.jpg
http://www.britishschoolofcycling.com/photos/doug/2.jpg

OMG you're right!

Enquiring minds need to know. He has been strangely quiet about all this
as well.

Old July 31st 12, 01:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Ian Jackson[_2_]

In message , GB
writes

I suggest you go and boil your nuts.

Ah, so you agree I'm right then. First class!

Have you done it yet?

No, I usually roast them, but I haven't been to sainsbury's to buy any yet.

I expect that a lot of cyclists suffer from crushed nuts - and that may
be the main reason they are angry with the world.
--
Ian
Old July 31st 12, 01:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Frederick Williams[_2_]

Judith wrote:

[...]

What is the significance of it happening at twelve past eight in the
evening?

--
The animated figures stand
Adorning every public street
Old July 31st 12, 02:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Judith[_4_]

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:54:08 +0100, Frederick Williams
wrote:

[...]

It was a ****wit magnet.

Old July 31st 12, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Mondeo Man - YES!

--
OUT OF MY WAY you plebs
"NM" wrote in message
On Jul 30, 8:49 pm, The Main Man wrote:
In article 758c7c87-d953-42db-99ba-39aad8409a03
@n33g2000vbi.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jul 30, 1:10 pm, Frederick Williams
wrote:
NM wrote:

I'm with the disabled guy, he lost his rag at the policeman being a
bully and reacted, some of these guys are out and out thugs in
uniform.

Disabled people have as much right to be the victims of thugs in
uniform
as the rest of us.

--
The animated figures stand
Adorning every public street
And seem to breathe in stone, or
Move their marble feet.

I know, I'm disabled and I have exercised my right to be a victim.

Your only disablement is not having a working brain. You don't even know
which bus company provides services to Exeter Airport.

Why don't you display your stupidity, yet again,

Funny how I got recompensed for the full fare isn't it and a written
apology, you bunch of complete ******s were totally wrong yet not a
man amoungst you would admit it.

The blue badge I use on my car was issued because I qualify as
disabled, if you have a problem with that take it up with my doctor.
Now **** off and annoy someone else.

I pity your doctor. How is your Tourette's Syndrome, by the way? It must be
pretty desparate for you to get a blue badge as well as medication!

Old July 31st 12, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
NM

--

wrote:
NM wrote:

[...]

I don't care who how or to whom you distribute your pity, that's your
business.

I don't have, or have ever had, Touretts or anything like it, I have a
lung disorder. I am on no medication other than that to deal with my
lung problem, your post is based on total fantasy so be a good fellow
and pursue your wet dreams elsewhere.

BTW, I have now spent the refund, stuff that up your collective arses.

Following the old truism, 'Don't feed the trolls' you will get no more
response from me. Now FOAD idiot.
Old July 31st 12, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Dave - Cyclists VOR

"thirty-six" wrote in message

I didn't see a relevant insignia, the protest of arrest is excusable
if the constable refused to show his warrant.

Utter dribble. There is no requirement for a constable to produce a warrant
card before making an arrest.

It's a reasonable request in the situation.

You'll clutch at any straw to defend these yobs, evidently.

I don't believe the constable for the railway was acting with any
authority on the highway. His fancy-dress means eff-all to me,
particularly as he was identifiable as BTP..

Why don't you believe that? I posted evidence that he did have
authority. But you are so prejudiced that you don't care and just keep
posting the same rubbish.

There was no emergency, no risk to life or limb, except perhaps in a
warped mind.

It was a ****ing riot near enough you dopey ****.

vehicle fit only for the poor and/or strange," Dave Horton, of Lancaster
University, wrote in an interim assessment of the Understanding Walking
and Cycling study. "For them, cycling is a bit embarrassing, they fail
to see its purpose, and have no interest in integrating it into their
lives, certainly on a regular basis."