Games Lanes

Old August 1st 12, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
NM

Default Games Lanes

On Aug 1, 8:45*am, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:
On 01/08/2012 08:04, NM wrote:

On Aug 1, 12:55 am, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:
On 31/07/2012 20:33, NM wrote:

On Jul 31, 7:30 pm, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:
On 31/07/2012 19:25, i ardo wrote:

On 31/07/2012 17:14, NM wrote:
On Jul 31, 2:38 pm, i ardo wrote:
On 31/07/2012 10:13, NM wrote:

On Jul 31, 8:49 am, Bertie Wooster wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 13:58:44 -0700 (PDT), NM
wrote:

On Jul 30, 9:22 pm, Bertie Wooster wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:13:28 -0700 (PDT), NM
wrote:

On Jul 30, 4:16 pm, Bertie Wooster
wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 07:50:08 -0700 (PDT), NM
wrote:

On Jul 30, 2:31 pm, Bertie Wooster
wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 05:55:58 -0700 (PDT), NM

wrote:

On Jul 30, 1:38 pm, Bertie Wooster
wrote:

Well there you go, I had you marked as a leftie but you
now show up as
a right wing capitalist looking to profit out of the toils
of the
working class, do your 'right on' chums in Greenwich know
what you are
all about?

The borough is now known as Royal Greenwich, and has been
since 2
February
2012.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-16839059

Do keep up!

Why? where does it say I was referring to the borough.

Oh! Were you referring to somewhere other than Royal
Greenwich? If you
were please accept my sincere apologies, I had no idea you were
referring to Greenwich Village in New York or some other
"Greenwich".

I was referring to Greenwich, the place I used to live and
work in,
situated between Deptford, and Blackheath on the south bank of
the
river thames.

I was not aware the Royal addition to the name of the entire
borough
had in fact also been applied to the town as well, anyway I
accept you
were misguided and hear your apology.

The SE10 postal district, is also bounded by Charlton.

I now assume, that by "Greenwich Town" you mean the postal
district. I
cannot think of an alternative definition. If that is the case,
I am
not convinced that "Greenwich Town" falls entirely within Royal
Greenwich. Small parts may well be in Lewisham. Indeed, a cursory
glance at Street Map confirms that is the case. Therefore your
reference to "Greenwich" was doubly befuddling: how was I to
know that
you were referring to parts of Lewisham?

Why are you nitpicking, you know exactly what I meant, do you
really
think it's worth while to persue this? Is it brownie points you
seek?

Just trying to be clear.

And for the record, most of my "chums" who live in the Royal
Borough,
live outside the SE10 postal district, including a "chum" who
lives in
the Deptford postal district but within the Royal Borough.

Would you count that as Greenwich, Lewisham or Deptford?

And Lee, my postal district, is in Lewisham, Royal Greenwich and
Bromley.

My old postal address was SE8, 200 yards up the road was SE10
(Greenwich) had my house been in SE10 it's value would have been
approaching double.

House prices in London can vary enormously by street, but I've never
heard of such a huge difference by postcode.

Here is a picture of the first house I ever owned,

http://www.ideal-homes.org.uk/lewish.../deptford/tann...

Bloody hell, even then they were in denial and trying to claim that it
was in Lewisham.

It is in Lewisham (LB of) that's why it's value is diminished.

You are suggesting the Deptford has some sort of social status?

Of course Deptford has social status. *Very low social status....

About on par with the Medway towns

And what paradise do you exist in ****wit?

Well as one ****wit to another I can tell you I live in two places.
one on my boat in a West Cornwall harbour and some of the time in
Amsterdam where we have a flat.

Oh. *A pikey. *Makes sense.

Are you a Silk clone or his sock puppet by any chance?
Old August 1st 12, 11:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 8:39:38 AM UTC, Judith wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:49:01 +0100, Bertie Wooster

wrote:

snip

House prices in London can vary enormously by street, but I've never

heard of such a huge difference by postcode.

Insurance companies base their risk assessments on postcodes.

This means that you can have a house on one side of a street in a "high risk"

post code area - whereas the houses on the other side of the street are not so

at risk.

This leads to the change of desirability of houses in one post code area

compared with another.

Just because you have never heard of it doesn't not mean that it is not true.

But we had already concluded that.

There has been some debate about your gender, Judith. Do you have a fully functioning vagina or do you only have Dave and Benn?

200 quid fine for cycling in 'Games Lanes' Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 27 June 22nd 11 03:22 PM
Free online Games play and free download – Intelligent games [email protected] UK 0 February 29th 08 11:38 AM
Free online Games play and free download - Intelligent games [email protected] General 0 February 29th 08 09:35 AM
"games lanes" eddiec Australia 6 March 8th 06 11:01 PM
Left Turn Lanes - split lanes or wait behing in the line ?? Ravi General 11 November 3rd 04 11:11 PM