Weybridge or Addlestone Cyclists

Old September 16th 03, 07:09 PM
Ed

Default Weybridge or Addlestone Cyclists

Just wondering if there are any other guys around this area into road
bike . time trial stuff

Be interested in meeting any others for rides etc

Old October 16th 03, 05:35 PM
Gutsy

I live in Walton and am always up for a ride over the weekend. I have
only been riding for a year or so (have got into it through racing
triathlons) so may be a bit slow for you but if you're happy to pedal
along for a couple of hours at 18mph or so, let me know.

Old October 16th 03, 06:23 PM
Chris Gerhard

Gutsy wrote:
I live in Walton and am always up for a ride over the weekend. I have
only been riding for a year or so (have got into it through racing
triathlons) so may be a bit slow for you but if you're happy to pedal
along for a couple of hours at 18mph or so, let me know.

I'm in Walton. There is a group that meets in Molesey outside Friendly
Triffids at 7am in the summer, we are back to 7:30 at the moment and will
drop to 8:00 when it gets even more wintery. We amil to be Back By Twelve.
You would be welcome with us.

Chris dot Gerhard at btclick dot com.

Old October 17th 03, 02:47 PM
fatherted

Chris Gerhard wrote:

Gutsy wrote:
I live in Walton and am always up for a ride over the weekend. I have
only been riding for a year or so (have got into it through racing
triathlons) so may be a bit slow for you but if you're happy to pedal
along for a couple of hours at 18mph or so, let me know.

I'm in Walton. There is a group that meets in Molesey outside Friendly
Triffids at 7am in the summer, we are back to 7:30 at the moment and will
drop to 8:00 when it gets even more wintery. We amil to be Back By Twelve.
You would be welcome with us.

Chris dot Gerhard at btclick dot com.

sat or sun?
I like the early starts ( back for midday ) , what route(s) do you use?

davep

Old October 17th 03, 10:33 PM
Chris Gerhard

fatherted wrote:

sat or sun?
I like the early starts ( back for midday ) , what route(s) do you use?

Sunday. 7:30 this Sunday (19th October) . Routes? what ever takes our
fancy. Mostly taking in the Lucky Duck in Shere but not always.

--
Chris dot Gerhard at btclick dot com.

Road or Sidewalk? K-Man General 74 June 19th 04 12:26 AM
Talk Radio Hosts Encourage Killing Cyclists Cycle America General 24 May 30th 04 01:53 AM
Risk Homeostasis - Drivers and Cyclists Robert Haston Social Issues 48 December 12th 03 05:56 PM
Risk Homeostasis - Drivers and Cyclists Robert Haston Recumbent Biking 50 December 12th 03 05:56 PM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM