Lazy promoters?

Old August 26th 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

Default Lazy promoters?

Not exactly related to the discussion, but as somoeone who puts
results online for my club, I'm shocked by the number of typos *from
racers themselves* about their club names and even their own names on
occassion.

JT

Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com

not tactics just lazy Bounty Bob Racing 18 July 22nd 06 05:36 PM
RR: Lazy Sunday morning ride SuzieB Australia 4 November 7th 05 01:35 AM
Gears making me lazy? EuanB Australia 17 August 18th 05 04:10 AM
Do you ever get lazy? B.B. Techniques 34 January 5th 05 08:47 PM
Sick, Lame and Lazy GILD Unicycling 9 September 10th 03 09:42 AM