Haro Small Block Plastic Pedals?

Old April 26th 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Default Haro Small Block Plastic Pedals?

Anyone tried the Haro Small Block Plastic Pedals? I need some good
plastic pedals eventually so I was looking around at danscomp.com when
I noticed them...

THey look okay I guess. I used to use the Haro Big Block magnesium
pedals and I really liked them.

|Filename: mid_465047.gif |

forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

Joe "Hodgekins" wrote:
Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?

Old April 26th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

the ones i have are just like that but they are 1/2 inch and won't fit a
unicycle

--
Tyler_N

'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_OZvXtRlgY)

vanpaun wrote:
It's all for the ladies....they like the clean shaven look on your uni's
lower parts

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old April 26th 08, 11:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

Tyler_N wrote:
the ones i have are just like that but they are 1/2 inch and won't fit a
unicycle

these ones are definitely 9/16 though.

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,
Latest Vid: Short Freestyle edit
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69186
Old April 27th 08, 05:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nickjb

For plastic pedals these are pretty grippy and tough:
http://tinyurl.com/e47qr

--
nickjb

*Severn Wheelers.* Bristol's best (and only) unicycle hockey club
Wednesdays, 8:30. All welcome
Old May 5th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Hey I'd really like to hear if anyone else has used these pedals.
Because otherwise I'll just get the Odyssey twisted plastics.

I like the Haro's because they're cheaper haha. I mostly just care
about them being strong, and I'm also wondering if the knurling stuff
on the Haro's would be bad for grinding..

Old May 7th 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Jeeze you guys are no help...

Old May 7th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jkohse

if its for flat i would suggest the easterns, i got some and they didnt
hold up to well for me, but im a bigger guy so myabe thats why.

anyways, nice pedals

--
Jkohse

www.jkohse.wordpress.com
Old May 7th 08, 07:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

They look almost identical to the KHE PVC pedals except with the logo
machined out.
I have a pair of the KHE pedals and I broke a chunk out of them really
fast (I think 1-2 days, I am not sure) and I only rode on flat.
[image:
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...PVCPedals.jpg]

I also have the eastern plastics but they odyssey twisteds are still my
favorite.

--
Spencer Hochberg

BedfordUnicycles.ca
'Spencer Hochberg-Unicycle Flatland-UniFlatland.com' (UniFlatland.com)

Best street plastic pedals?? Uni-Jam Unicycling 24 January 31st 08 11:19 PM
Best street plastic pedals?? surfer1024 Unicycling 0 January 17th 08 08:35 PM
Giving away a small block chevy engine Nils Marketplace 1 January 29th 07 05:35 PM
Plastic pedals. juggle508 Unicycling 11 September 14th 05 01:33 PM
plastic pedals! phlegm Unicycling 7 March 2nd 05 09:19 PM