I'm ready to challenge Big Brother over Taking the Lane

Old August 16th 09, 08:07 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Tom Keats

Default I'm ready to challenge Big Brother over Taking the Lane

In article ,
KingOfTheApes writes:

Hey, filthy pig, why do you always repeat the "party line"?

Why the treyf-referenced ad hominae, "Rosa Parks?"

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:
Old August 16th 09, 09:41 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Tom Keats wrote:
In article ,
Tom Sherman °_° writes:
Tom Keats wrote:
In article ,
ComandanteBanana writes:

AM I AS A CYCLIST ENTITLED TO THE FULL LANE OF TRAFFIC?
Not generally. Taking the lane is a tactic to occasionally
be artfully and temporarily employed in micro-circumstances,
and to be relinquished at the earliest safe opportunity.

And you are certainly no Rosa Parks.
[...]

Mike V*nd*m*n would be a better comparison.

Only insofar as a somewhat mutual monomania between
the two of them.

CommandanteBanana (aka KingOfTheApes, aka Don Quijote,
aka Orlando) has been induced to reveal his true colours,
and they aren't very pretty, are they? MV is just an
annoying blowhard. CB poses a real social threat.
Or at least, he wants to. He sure gets frustrated when
we don't let 'im.

They are both annoying twits who write long boring CROSS-POSTS that no
one enjoys reading.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
Celebrity culture is an opposite of community, informing us
Old August 16th 09, 09:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Jym Dyer

Default Me the next Rosa Parks?

Comandante[sic] Banana a.k.a. Don Quixote cross-posted:
Me the next Rosa Parks?

=v= This is an insult to the civil rights movement,
the women's movement, and the transit justice movement.
You are no Rosa Parks.
_Jym_

Old August 16th 09, 10:00 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Jym Dyer wrote:
Comandante[sic] Banana a.k.a. Don Quixote cross-posted:
Me the next Rosa Parks?

=v= This is an insult to the civil rights movement,
the women's movement, and the transit justice movement.
You are no Rosa Parks.

"Comandante Banana" got kicked off the bus for telling the driver "you
can have my banana".

Old August 17th 09, 02:16 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message
On Aug 16, 8:27 am, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
[...]
However, those of us on the side that "Comandante Banana" aka "King of
the Apes" aka "Don Quixote" is a troll are correct.

It's particularly clear WHO you guys are...

http://gears4ears.files.wordpress.co.../02/hyenas.jpg

And I know I must get past you before I get to the...

http://www.greatdreams.com/coincidence/scar.jpg

And I got this for all of you...

http://www.nwkniterati.com/movablety...age/banana.jpg

KA is even a dumber ******* than CB if that is possible. No one in their
right mind would ever go to a link of yours. Christ, do you think we were
born yesterday?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

aka

Old August 17th 09, 02:38 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Tom Keats" wrote in message
In article ,
Tom Sherman °_° writes:

[...]
Mike V*nd*m*n would be a better comparison.

Only insofar as a somewhat mutual monomania between
the two of them.

Yes, I agree with Tom Keats. Other than a monomania, the Great Mike Vandeman
is in another class entirely. CB belongs to a class of moronic trolls that
are unfortunately quite common on Usenet.

CommandanteBanana (aka KingOfTheApes, aka Don Quijote,
aka Orlando) has been induced to reveal his true colours,
and they aren't very pretty, are they? MV is just an
annoying blowhard. CB poses a real social threat.
Or at least, he wants to. He sure gets frustrated when
we don't let 'im.

The Great Mike Vandeman knows more about the evils of mountain biking than a
working class bloke like Tom Keats can ever comprehend. In fact, Mr.
Vandeman is an expert on that subject. And to think CB poses a threat to
anyone except to his own mind is absurd. CB is an asshole and an idiot. It
amazes me that Tom Keats can't pick up on that from the manner of CB's
writing and thinking!

Old August 17th 09, 02:53 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in message
Tom Keats wrote:

[...]
CommandanteBanana (aka KingOfTheApes, aka Don Quijote,
aka Orlando) has been induced to reveal his true colours,
and they aren't very pretty, are they? MV is just an
annoying blowhard. CB poses a real social threat.
Or at least, he wants to. He sure gets frustrated when
we don't let 'im.

They are both annoying twits who write long boring CROSS-POSTS that no one
enjoys reading.

To equate Mike Vandeman with CB is an indication that even Tom Sherman can
be lead astray by his own prejudices. He does not like what Mr. Vandeman has
to say about the evils of mountain biking and so he puts him with CB whom he
also does not like for other reasons. Well, no one is perfect and rational
all the time.

Mr. Vandeman is intelligent and CB is a nut! Mr. Sherman is mostly
intelligent, but I have to constantly question his judgment. I have never
questioned the judgment of Mr. Vandeman, not even when I occasionally
disagree with him. There are good and sufficient reasons for everything
Mr.Vandeman stands for. The same cannot be said for Mr. Sherman (he equates
Palestinian terrorist suicide bombers with the Israelis military).

Old August 17th 09, 03:44 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

On Aug 16, 1:45*pm, Keitht KeithT wrote:
KingOfTheApes wrote:
On Aug 16, 5:30 am, Keitht KeithT wrote:
ComandanteBanana wrote:
Me the next Rosa Parks? That and more people are saying at the Legal
Forum above.
Hey, are you on the side of the predator or the prey?
Do we have to pick sides or is it just assumed that people will veer one
way or the other.
What about those who may prefer splinters up thier arse?
Or those who have no wish to be lumped in with others?

C.B. may well be from across the pond but to answer Gary Glitter's query
- I don't really want to be in your gang, nor will I take the
solipsistic's mother's way out and insist that everyone else is marching
out of step.

--

Come to Dave & Boris - your cycle security experts.

You may be one step ahead in Evolution, but one way or another you are
in this mess. You created this, right?

But also British troops and your own population are at risk for
defending "freedom," right?

Evolution? *-- it's just entropy for optimists ;-)

I'll have you know that us Brits were giving freedom to people across
the planet long before we chucked out a bunch of religious nuts that
washed up ashore elsewhere. Not that most (if not all) of those people
were ever asked if the freedom they'd been given was the one they wanted
but they got it anyway.

We gave those free people the bicycle* and look what happened?
Used 'em in wars and uprisings against us!
No gratitude, no pleasing some people.

*knew there was some way to get a bike in somewhere.
--

Come to Dave & Boris - your cycle security experts.- Hide quoted text -

Gee, even those who tough criminals who landed in Australia were more
cultivated.

But hey, religious nuts can be quite a dangerous bunch.

I say sometimes, half jokingly, that the Independence (both in North
and South America) was a mistake. Today we would have a huge Pan
American-European Union, and everybody happy and civilized.
Old August 17th 09, 03:46 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

On Aug 16, 1:49*pm, (Tom Keats) wrote:
In article ,
* * * * KingOfTheApes writes:

I'm ignoring your NOISE POLLUTION to address the real issues...

Out of the mouths of babes.

And you're still yelling.

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:
tkeats curlicue vcn dot bc dot ca

You are a Canadian who should move to Miami to prove me wrong.
Actually you can go to Anchorage too, and it will the same.
Old August 17th 09, 04:06 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

Default Comandante Castro says

On Aug 16, 9:53 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in ...

Tom Keats wrote:

[...]
[...]

Here you go hyenas, all of you who attack me with great ferocity for
trying to fix the world, you live in the jungle and don't see the
trees. Big Fish eats Little Fish and the rest is BS. Pure and naked
Darwinism. But I really think there's NO hope for America, or North
America for that matter. Let's say this revolution is fitting for a
Banana Revolution elsewhere.

One of those days one of those trees will fall on your head and you
will say, "Gee, Comandante was right!"

But here's another comandante that's telling you about the jungle...

THE LAW OF THE JUNGLE
by Fidel Castro

In every country there is competition between the strongest and the
weakest; the ones with more physical energy and better fed, those who
learned how to read and write, who attended school and have more
experience accumulated; the ones with more extensive social relations
and more resources, and those within society who fail to have these
advantages.

Now, as far as the countries is concerned, there are differences
between those with a better climate and more arable land, more water
and more natural resources in the area where they are located, when
there are no more territories to conquer; the ones mastering
technology, having greater development and handling unlimited media
resources and those who, on the contrary, do not enjoy any of these
prerogatives. These are the sometimes enormous differences between the
rich and the poor nations.

It´s the law of the jungle.

The current crisis and the brutal measures of the US administration to
save itself will bring more inflation, more devaluation of the
national currencies, more painful losses in the markets, lower prices
for basic export commodities and more unequal exchange. But, they will
also bring to the peoples a better understanding of the truth, a
greater conscience, more rebelliousness and MORE REVOLUTIONS.

http://www.counterpunch.org/castro10132008.html