World Naked Bike Ride Day

Old June 8th 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jason Spaceman

Default World Naked Bike Ride Day

Apparently yesterday was World Naked Bike Ride Day --
http://www.nakedwiki.org/images/b/bd/WNBR2008poster.jpg

I trust everyone in here took part, ;-)

I hope you disinfected your bike seat afterwards.

J. Spaceman
Old June 8th 08, 06:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Jason Spaceman wrote:

Apparently yesterday was World Naked Bike Ride Day --
http://www.nakedwiki.org/images/b/bd/WNBR2008poster.jpg

I trust everyone in here took part, ;-)

I hope you disinfected your bike seat afterwards.

No, because I'm bad naked.

Please send more information about the model for the poster.

Old June 8th 08, 07:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jason Spaceman

On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 05:20:33 GMT, Ryan Cousineau
wrote:

In article ,
Jason Spaceman wrote:

Apparently yesterday was World Naked Bike Ride Day --
http://www.nakedwiki.org/images/b/bd/WNBR2008poster.jpg

I trust everyone in here took part, ;-)

I hope you disinfected your bike seat afterwards.

No, because I'm bad naked.

Please send more information about the model for the poster.

I have no idea who the poster model is. I saw a story on CBC News
earlier about World Naked Bike Ride Day and did a google search and
that is what I found. Apparently there was a ride in Ottawa --
http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnwma...n/photostream/

J. Spaceman

Old June 8th 08, 08:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Martin

in 37808 20080608 073538 Jason Spaceman wrote:
On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 05:20:33 GMT, Ryan Cousineau

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sussex/7441880.stm
Old June 8th 08, 10:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

http://www.ad.nl/utrecht/stad/235018...n_Utrecht.html
Old June 8th 08, 04:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
lewdvig

On Jun 7, 10:28*pm, Jason Spaceman
wrote:
Apparently yesterday was World Naked Bike Ride Day --http://www.nakedwiki..org/images/b/b...2008poster.jpg

I trust everyone in here took part, ;-)

I hope you disinfected your bike seat afterwards.

J. Spaceman

7 degrees Celsius and biblical rain for days now. Any one around here
who took part is still waiting for their giblets to thaw out.
Old June 8th 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jun 8, 12:28 am, Jason Spaceman
wrote:
Apparently yesterday was World Naked Bike Ride Day --http://www.nakedwiki.org/images/b/bd/WNBR2008poster.jpg

I trust everyone in here took part, ;-)

I hope you disinfected your bike seat afterwards.

Gives a twist to the comment, "Hey, you left a skid mark!"

Old June 8th 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

I saw them riding down the rue de Rivoli last year, truly disgusting.
Apart form one rebuilt woman who was proudly exhibiting her inserts,
the people were really horrible, and them being half naked made them
look like escapees from some S&M dungeon. Basically, I attribute the
phenomenon to people wanting to be different in the same way. I was
out of town, otherwise I would have ridden in it in my full racing kit
just to annoy them.

-ilan