high noise factor in here

Old March 2nd 05, 07:25 PM
crit PRO

Default high noise factor in here

RBR sucks much lower quality now

Old March 2nd 05, 07:33 PM
William Asher

crit PRO wrote:

RBR sucks much lower quality now

Yeah. It used to suck a lot better in the past.

--
Bill Asher
Old March 2nd 05, 09:39 PM
Musashi

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:33:47 +0000 (UTC), William Asher
wrote:

crit PRO wrote:

RBR sucks much lower quality now

Yeah. It used to suck a lot better in the past.

I've only been following RBR since late last fall. It's sucked pretty
evenly since then.

Hopefully it will start sucking better once the racing season really
gets going.

Maybe my attitude will get better when the time changes back and the
temperatures start getting above 50 degress.

BTW, trainers suck too.

Musashi
Old March 3rd 05, 04:23 AM
Tom Kunich

"Musashi" wrote in message

I've only been following RBR since late last fall. It's sucked pretty
evenly since then.

Hopefully it will start sucking better once the racing season really
gets going.

If you ignore the proper posters - anyone with some sort of monkey in his
name - it will definitely improve as the season heats up.

Old March 3rd 05, 11:48 AM
Peter Allen

wrote:

crit PRO wrote:

RBR sucks much lower quality now

Yeah. It used to suck a lot better in the past.

I've only been following RBR since late last fall. It's sucked pretty
evenly since then.

Hopefully it will start sucking better once the racing season really
gets going.

Instead of discussing last season's dopers it'll be this season's dopers,
plus the competition to see who can post the whole podium in the header
first and the pick the winners threads.

Peter

Old March 3rd 05, 11:45 PM
Musashi

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:48:06 -0000, "Peter Allen"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

crit PRO wrote:

RBR sucks much lower quality now

Yeah. It used to suck a lot better in the past.

I've only been following RBR since late last fall. It's sucked pretty
evenly since then.

Hopefully it will start sucking better once the racing season really
gets going.

Instead of discussing last season's dopers it'll be this season's dopers,
plus the competition to see who can post the whole podium in the header
first and the pick the winners threads.

Peter

I expect the accused dopers list and the podium list will be one and
the same.

Musashi
Old March 4th 05, 04:43 PM
Alex Rodriguez

In article om,
says...

RBR sucks much lower quality now

When you leave, quality will go up.
Alex

Ultegra hub noise Andrew Karre Techniques 6 September 21st 04 06:55 AM
Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
Carbo loading before a race? jb General 84 June 8th 04 02:02 PM
Ticking noise from wheels Keith Boone Techniques 7 September 16th 03 02:02 AM
Creaking noise from shoe/pedal B. Schneider Techniques 5 September 13th 03 03:54 AM