5 MPH speed increase -- only $60!!!

Old May 4th 05, 11:28 PM

Default 5 MPH speed increase -- only $60!!!

With all these talkings about nocomz and whatnot, the registerd
scienceticians at DB Joose decide enough is enough and threw out the
null hypothesis, know what I say behotchiz?

DB Joose is on the looze, watching the Nocom ridrez in their Illinois
hizzy and we done distilled tha mojo down to the hojo, Tojo.

Freewheel done told all y'all that the bike don't make no difference,
but something gotta be up, dig? Why else would anyone be going that
fast?

The proof is in the joose, behotches, specificially the nutrishin
hydrashin and whatnot. Doktur Joose got the 411 on what those nocom
riders were eating -- all kinda strange foreign nuts and tubers. Hours
of researchizin with my boy G Beaker done seperated out the right from
the wrong, the part that make a monkey ride like King Kong!

We squeezed it into a special sauce, and DB Joose is proud to announse
this signature sport brew cooked up specially for the recumbent crowd.

DB Joose =99 is distalled from secret herbs and spices and is
guarannteed to reject the null hypotheziz, yo. It come in two flavor to
meet every recumbent enthusist's tastes: Ice Cream Supreme and Salty
Hot Dog with Fries.

Our testing prove that DB Joose is even more affective than a aerotrunk
tailbox, which add only 3mph to your Tour easy beasy, and weigh a lot
more too.

A few testimonialz to whet you whistles:

-=3D=3D-=3D=3D-=3D=3D-=3D=3D-=3D=3D-=3D=3D-=3D=3D-=3D=3D-=3D=3D-=3D=3D-=3D=
=3D-=3D=3D-=3D=3D

"I used to think my recent speed increase was due to something logical
and quantifiable, like a dramatic decrease in aerodynamic drag. Thank
goodness DB Joose has shown me that something as simple as diet can
give me a 20% speed boost. With the money I saved by selling my Ti Aero
and sticking with my EZ-3, I can afford to start my prostate treatments
again!" -- S.L. Indiana

"After receiving several free cases of DB Joose and the check for a
banner ad, I can say that this is the most revolutionary recumbent
product I have ever used." -- Name Withheld, Country Unknown

"All those Chicago Nocom guys think they're so smart. Well who's
laughing now? Now, with just a couple quick squirts, I get the great
taste of salty hotdog in my mouth, and I don't even have to ride all
the way to Belmont." -- P.P Illinois
=3D=3D-=3D=3D-=3D=3D-=3D=3D-=3D=3D-=3D=3D-=3D=3D-=3D=3D-=3D=3D-=3D=3D-=3D=
=3D

DB Joose =99 is available in a 2 gallon concentrate, for the low
prizzit of $60. Each can makes 60 servings. You know thaz cheaper than
a new bike, foo! Send enqireiizits to via email.

Peace OUT!

DB Joose (TM)