FSA ISIS Platinum pro ti bottom bracket

Old April 2nd 04, 03:16 AM
Robert Leroux

Default FSA ISIS Platinum pro ti bottom bracket

I have this bottom bracket installed on my Giant TCR composite for 1
year
It started creaking last week-end when under big torque

Any cures?

Robert
Old April 2nd 04, 02:52 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

opus- I have this bottom bracket installed on my Giant TCR composite for 1
year
It started creaking last week-end when under big torque BRBR

If ya know it's the crank or BB...could be lots of other things but grease
inside the BB shell, on the crank flats where the rings live, grease onto the
splines, grease insdie the left cup.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.