Mix 10spd durace / campag

Old April 6th 04, 07:28 AM
jason

Default Mix 10spd durace / campag

Could not seem to google an answer to this already. I want to mix:

Durace (or campag) 10spd bar end shifters
Durace 10spd RD
Wipperman 10spd chain
Campag 9spd rest (FD/chainrings)

Is that OK?

Thanks in advance.

Jason
Old April 6th 04, 02:21 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

jason- I want to mix:

Durace (or campag) 10spd bar end shifters
Durace 10spd RD
Wipperman 10spd chain
Campag 9spd rest (FD/chainrings) BRBR

Need to match the rear der to the shifters, manufacturer-wise-Campagnolo
shifters, Campagnolo rear der...all else is compatible. BUT I would use a
shimano 10s chain if you are using a DA 10s cogset.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302