Test

Old March 30th 04, 08:42 PM
carlfogel

Default Test

Werehatrack wrote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 06:22:21 GMT, carlfogel usenet-
may have said:
Tim McNamara wrote:
Sorry, having newsreader troubles. Just need to see if this is
working.

Dear Tim,

Pull up! Pull up! Oh, no, he' s going to crash--

Damn these computers! When are we ever going to learn?

Carl, it's "pull BACK" on the mouse to go up.
(mumbledamnflybywirejockeysmumble)
Typoes are not a bug, they're a feature. Words processed in a facility
that contains nuts.

Dear Werehatrack

Er, actually, it's push FORWARD on the mouse to go up

Go ahead, try it

See

Hello

WHAM!!

Oh, god, no, I'm too late! He's spun in

Nothing left but splinters of moderately seasoned furniture-grade woo
and a smoking hat-band

When will Microsoft insist on safety labels for pointing devices

Carl Foge

-

Old March 31st 04, 12:40 AM
Werehatrack

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 18:16:57 GMT, "S o r n i"
may have said:

sittingduck wrote:
"S o r n i" wrote:

Umm, what's your point?

If you don't get it, I don't think it can be explained to you.

You'd better duck, quick!

Bill "WHOOSH" S.

If the target can hear the whoosh, the projectile's speed is too low.

Old March 31st 04, 12:40 AM
Werehatrack

may have said:

sittingduck wrote:
"S o r n i" wrote:

Umm, what's your point?

If you don't get it, I don't think it can be explained to you.

You'd better duck, quick!

Bill "WHOOSH" S.

If the target can hear the whoosh, the projectile's speed is too low.

GJ - missed drug test???? patrick Racing 1 May 29th 04 03:33 PM
Test News Sorni Mountain Biking 8 October 2nd 03 04:49 PM
Another TDF Positive Test for 2003 never_doped Racing 0 August 5th 03 10:53 PM