Cyclist who killed pedestrian in high speed crash said people had 'zero respect' for those on bikes, court hears

Old August 16th 17, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:23:19 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

To be honest

To be honest you are a filthy attention starved idiot and troll, Hucker!

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ
Old August 16th 17, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore' for those on bikes, court hears

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:30:54 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Disgusted? yes, but what puzzles me is that there are about three of
you obssessed with targetting the misdemeaners of cyclists, when other
vehicles drivers do equally heinous crimes.
Hit and run drivers are regularly in the papers, as are many drunk
drivers. What about a bit of balance!

This is a cycling group, bollock brains.
You post driving comments to a driving group, bollock brains.

But allegedly I single handedly "destroyed" that group.

It has never fully recovered after your love affair with the filthiest
trolls, you ****ed up idiotic attention whore!

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":
Old August 16th 17, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Cyclist who killed pedestrian in high speed crash said people had 'zero respect' for those on bikes, court hears

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:37:46 +0100, Bod wrote:

Not really. I mainly work close to old street where this crash happened.
I have never had any bad experiences with cyclists.

I'm quite happy for the police to prosecute him for having a dangerous
bike. However I very much doubt they would have prosecuted a motorist or
bus driver even if they were behaving far more dangerously.

Which just goes to show that the three or four main cyclist haters in
this group are saddos who scan newspapers daily, cherrypicking badly
behaving cyclists with glee. They are sad people.
Never do they write about the countless good cyclists which well overide
the bad contingent.

Well, you are doing exactly the same thing in alt.repair trying to find any
idiotic articles against the Americans there.
Old August 16th 17, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:33:42 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I honestly have never encountered any of these despicable events in all
of my years of driving and cycling. The odd **** and inconsiderate
driver, yes. I can only assume that these devil cyclists derive from low
life areas and large towns, which I rarely travel in.

Not really. I mainly work close to old street where this crash happened.
I have never had any bad experiences with cyclists.

I'm quite happy for the police to prosecute him for having a dangerous
bike. However I very much doubt they would have prosecuted a motorist or
bus driver even if they were behaving far more dangerously.

What was he doing that was dangerous?

Driving WITHOUT a front brake is ILLEGAL, retard! How often do you still
need to be told?

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
"thinking":
Old August 16th 17, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:54:39 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Which just goes to show that the three or four main cyclist haters in
this group are saddos who scan newspapers daily, cherrypicking badly
behaving cyclists with glee. They are sad people.
Never do they write about the countless good cyclists which well overide
the bad contingent.

"Good cyclists"? Do they cycle around looking for old ladies to help cross the road?

Idiot!

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") about himself:
"My IQ is superiour to that of most people".
Old August 16th 17, 08:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 19:18:24 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

No, but most would help someone in distress. I would and have done.

And you would also have done if you were driving a car. Cyclists are
not more good than anyone else.

FINALLY Birdbrain has an occasion to revel in his well-known idiotic DRIVEL!
BG

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Around here they like to run in front of cars for a laugh. For some reason
Old August 16th 17, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 18:18:57 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I was amused to see him complaining that his neighbour has turned a
little cantankerous to him lately. I did want to ask if that was before
or after threatening to kill the guy's cat, but it was in ulm so I
behaved myself and didn't.

I think.

There's the snag again, poor retard!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "wisdom":
"Look at a donkey with a 2 foot penis. Does it require underwear? No."
Old August 16th 17, 08:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 16/08/2017 18:20, Bod wrote:

Is he wrong to be disgusted by the (undisputed) behaviour, before,
during and after the "incident", of the cyclist on trial in London
for manslaughter?

The point being, that Mr Pounder is a miserable sod who hates nearly
everything. The list includes, but not comprehensive:
Australians
Council tenants
Cyclists
Southerners
Several of his neighbours
Cats
He is also a rabid racist

By complete contrast, I do not hate anything or anyone.
Hate affects the person who hates.

Is he wrong to be disgusted by the (undisputed) behaviour, before,
during and after the "incident", of the cyclist on trial in London for
manslaughter?

Disgusted? yes, but what puzzles me is that there are about three of you
obssessed with targetting the misdemeaners of cyclists, when other
vehicles drivers do equally heinous crimes.
Hit and run drivers are regularly in the papers, as are many drunk drivers.
What about a bit of balance!

What has that to do with anything at all?

If there were a report of a murder conviction in the media, would we all
(including you) be prevented from criticising the perp on the basis that
Harold Shipman's victims are numbered in three figures?

I honestly have never encountered any of these despicable events in all
of my years of driving and cycling.

But the unfortunate victim in Old Street *did*.

The odd **** and inconsiderate
driver, yes. I can only assume that these devil cyclists derive from low
life areas and large towns, which I rarely travel in.

You're more or less on the same page as I am, apart from the fact that I
do regularly (if not exactly frequently these days) visit London and a
few other UK cities.

Not,though, that you have to be in a city to see bad behaviour by
cyclists. There are cyclists who travel - at speed - along the footway
running past the end of my driveway. That footway (the pavement if you
prefer) is about a metre wide (and is not a shared path or any other
such nonsense). We are entitled, whether emerging from the property on
foot or in a vehicle, not to be borne down on by someone doing 20mph+
along that pavement. IOW, only pedestrians are supposed to travel on the
footway.

Old August 16th 17, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 16/08/2017 18:28, Nick wrote:
On 16/08/2017 18:20, Bod wrote:

I honestly have never encountered any of these despicable events in
all of my years of driving and cycling. The odd **** and inconsiderate
driver, yes. I can only assume that these devil cyclists derive from
low life areas and large towns, which I rarely travel in.

Not really. I mainly work close to old street where this crash happened.
I have never had any bad experiences with cyclists.

I'm quite happy for the police to prosecute him for having a dangerous
bike. However I very much doubt they would have prosecuted a motorist or
bus driver even if they were behaving far more dangerously.

Are you really asserting that the police would not prosecute a driver
who ran down and killed a pedestrian in Old Street? And behaved like
that cyclists immediately before the collision and as he did after it?
And then posted on the internet that it was all the pedestrian's fault?

Seriously?

Old August 16th 17, 09:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 19:34:16 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH the inevitable sociopathic DRIVEL

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world: