They cut Olympic cycling events for this??

Old March 21st 07, 01:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Curtis L. Russell

Default They cut Olympic cycling events for this??

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 00:08:19 GMT, Bob Schwartz
wrote:

Bill C wrote:
Why not just go with Olympic Naked Rollerball.

aka Beach Volleyball.

http://www.tcf.net/ProVolleyball1_files/image703.jpg

Bob Schwartz

So, essentially you're saying that we really didn't need track racing
at the Olympics afterall. Progress is progress.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old March 21st 07, 03:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
So, essentially you're saying that we really didn't need track racing
at the Olympics afterall. Progress is progress.

Or he's saying we know where to look for inspiration for podium girlz.

Olympic Track Events Petition Dan Gregory UK 3 June 12th 05 07:55 PM
cycling events for G8 in edinburgh? stupot UK 7 June 10th 05 11:10 PM
TV coverage of Olympic track events? The Dubliner Australia 6 August 23rd 04 07:22 AM
Olympic Cycling [email protected] UK 44 August 20th 04 10:20 AM
NAUCC 2004 MUni, road race events to be held at 2002 Olympic Winter Games venue tadaniels Unicycling 7 April 26th 04 09:46 PM