Armstrong's Positive Dope Test

Old November 26th 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Armstrong's Positive Dope Test

OK so we all know it's not a question of IF Lance doped but what he
actually used. We know about the positive tests that are already
documented yet somehow ignored but ultimately there will be a test or
series of tests by different labs that will break the faith of even
those from Salt Lake City.

So what will they find.... CERA? Some slightly molecularly different
roid like the 'clear' was? The so called X ?
Or homologous blood transfusions? A cocktail of all of the above?
Just a little bit of each?

Old November 26th 08, 05:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
Anton Berlin wrote:

OK so we all know it's not a question of IF Lance doped but what he
actually used. We know about the positive tests that are already
documented yet somehow ignored but ultimately there will be a test or
series of tests by different labs that will break the faith of even
those from Salt Lake City.

So what will they find.... CERA? Some slightly molecularly different
roid like the 'clear' was? The so called X ?
Or homologous blood transfusions? A cocktail of all of the above?
Just a little bit of each?

You mean during his Comeback? My bet is nothing. If he's still a little
evil, he might risk autologous blood.

In the old days? Orange juice.

Old November 26th 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike G[_3_]

In article
,
Anton Berlin wrote:

OK so we all know it's not a question of IF Lance doped but what he
actually used. We know about the positive tests that are already
documented yet somehow ignored but ultimately there will be a test or
series of tests by different labs that will break the faith of even
those from Salt Lake City.

So what will they find.... CERA? Some slightly molecularly different
roid like the 'clear' was? The so called X ?
Or homologous blood transfusions? A cocktail of all of the above?
Just a little bit of each?

Nothing.

His comeback will certainly provide plenty of opportunities.

Today in Nice he had his seventh OOC control since announcing his return.

http://twitter.com/lancearmstrong

Mike G.
-
Old November 27th 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steven L. Sheffield

On 11/26/2008 09:09 AM, in article
, "Mike G"
wrote:

In article
,
Anton Berlin wrote:

OK so we all know it's not a question of IF Lance doped but what he
actually used. We know about the positive tests that are already
documented yet somehow ignored but ultimately there will be a test or
series of tests by different labs that will break the faith of even
those from Salt Lake City.

So what will they find.... CERA? Some slightly molecularly different
roid like the 'clear' was? The so called X ?
Or homologous blood transfusions? A cocktail of all of the above?
Just a little bit of each?

Nothing.

His comeback will certainly provide plenty of opportunities.

Today in Nice he had his seventh OOC control since announcing his return.

http://twitter.com/lancearmstrong

And those of us in Salt Lake City already don't have any faith ...

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

Old November 28th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Anton Berlin wrote:

OK so we all know it's not a question of IF Lance doped but what he
actually used. We know about the positive tests that are already
documented yet somehow ignored but ultimately there will be a test or
series of tests by different labs that will break the faith of even
those from Salt Lake City.

That so-called "positive" test he had for cortisone back in the Tour was
under the concentration limit for a positive result, so he didn't even
need the backdated prescription, which was for PR purposes only.

Magilla

Old December 6th 08, 11:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Don Piven

Anton Berlin wrote:
OK so we all know it's not a question of IF Lance doped but what he
actually used. We know about the positive tests that are already
documented yet somehow ignored but ultimately there will be a test or
series of tests by different labs that will break the faith of even
those from Salt Lake City.

So what will they find....

Barack Obama's birth certificate?