Bicycle Bell?

Old May 16th 05, 12:05 PM
Phil

Default Bicycle Bell?

Hiya

Was wondering if you could help (or atleast point me in the right direction)

My girlfriend was recently down in London and found a shop in Covent Garden
that was selling bicycle bells in shapes of ladybirds etc.

Was wondering if anyone knew of any online shops that I would be able to buy
one for her. They was about £12.

Thanks

Old May 16th 05, 01:36 PM
Maggie

Phil wrote:
Hiya

Was wondering if you could help (or atleast point me in the right

direction)

My girlfriend was recently down in London and found a shop in Covent

Garden
that was selling bicycle bells in shapes of ladybirds etc.

Do you mean Ladybird or ladybug? Here is the lady bug. The only
Ladybird I know is the one who was married to the President. I have to
google Ladybird. I really don't know what it is...anyway, here is a
cute ladybug. I WANT ONE!

http://www.findgift.com/gift-ideas/pid-14768/

Maggie

Old May 16th 05, 04:03 PM
Mike Causer

On Mon, 16 May 2005 11:05:27 +0000, Phil wrote:

My girlfriend was recently down in London and found a shop in Covent
Garden that was selling bicycle bells in shapes of ladybirds etc.

Was wondering if anyone knew of any online shops that I would be able to
buy one for her. They was about £12.

He http://www.discountbicycles.co.uk/bi....php?xSec=4037

or he http://www.fisheroutdoor.co.uk/publi...rand/push.html

A "ladybug" bell is available he http://wishingfish.com/bbelllady.html

Mike
Old May 16th 05, 09:08 PM
Veloise

I like this one.

http://www.discountbicycles.co.uk/bi...53e41676eb1d8e

--Karen M.

Old May 16th 05, 09:10 PM
Veloise

Old May 16th 05, 09:43 PM
Tom Keats

In article pan.2005.05.16.15.02.59.390422@firstnamelastname. com.invalid,
Mike Causer writes:
On Mon, 16 May 2005 11:05:27 +0000, Phil wrote:

My girlfriend was recently down in London and found a shop in Covent
Garden that was selling bicycle bells in shapes of ladybirds etc.

Was wondering if anyone knew of any online shops that I would be able to
buy one for her. They was about £12.

He http://www.discountbicycles.co.uk/bi....php?xSec=4037

or he http://www.fisheroutdoor.co.uk/publi...rand/push.html

A "ladybug" bell is available he http://wishingfish.com/bbelllady.html

Here's another:

http://tinyurl.com/bw8vm
or
http://www.actionbikes-online.co.uk/...abc06ab0c2c32f

I think Widek (Dutch company which makes all kinds of
cute bicycle bells) might have something similar, too.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

New Bicycle Seat More Healthy for Men Paulpstein Social Issues 3 November 13th 04 11:53 PM
Billy removes support from Peewee (seeXXXVII for a Laugh) Di Social Issues 3 October 29th 04 05:31 AM
New bicycle idea Bob Marley General 49 October 7th 04 05:20 AM
Those bicycle builders big mistake! Garrison Hilliard General 30 December 23rd 03 06:03 AM