Bring back global warming!

Old March 22nd 10, 11:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Bring back global warming!

This has been the worst year for cycling since I took up cycling in
1992. Today is 22 March and all the cycling I've managed to do since
the beginning of the year is 312Km, and every inch of that a misery of
cold and wet.

Today's recce also showed that floods and frosts have destroyed the
tarmac surface of several lesser-trafficked -- and therefore favourite
cycling -- farm lanes and roads. These surfaces, all last remade
between ten and fifteen years ago showed minimal deterioration for all
the intervening years, then just one really tough winter and bam! Some
of them are impassible by the road bikes some of my pedalpals ride,
and not much fun either for those of us on big-tyre bikes.

Andre Jute
The IPCC -- longest hand job in the history of mass hysteria -- has
now lasted almost twice as long as the Third Reich
Old March 23rd 10, 10:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Phil H

On Mar 23, 12:08*pm, * Still Just Me *
wrote:
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:21:22 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute

wrote:
This has been the worst year for cycling since I took up cycling in
1992. Today is 22 March and all the cycling I've managed to do since
the beginning of the year is 312Km, and every inch of that a misery of
cold and wet.

Today's recce also showed that floods and frosts have destroyed the
tarmac surface of several lesser-trafficked -- and therefore favourite
cycling -- farm lanes and roads. These surfaces, all last remade
between ten and fifteen years ago showed minimal deterioration for all
the intervening years, then just one really tough winter and bam! Some
of them are impassible by the road bikes some of my pedalpals ride,
and not much fun either for those of us on big-tyre bikes.

Another dolt who doesn't understand the difference between local
weather and global warming.

Andre Jute
The IPCC -- longest hand job in the history of mass hysteria -- has
now lasted almost twice as long as the Third Reich

Nice to see you trivialize the horrid excesses of one of the most
abusive regimes in the history of the planet for cheap political ploy
and troll. (Pssst - that makes you a major asshole like the ****wit
Snorti and his know false claims of anti-Semitism as political
fodder.)

What a fine thing it would be if the rhetoric was coming from one side
only! As far as the science of GW goes, it's the most messed up
situation possible.

Phil H
Old March 23rd 10, 11:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

wrote:

This has been the worst year for cycling since I took up cycling in
1992. Today is 22 March and all the cycling I've managed to do since
the beginning of the year is 312Km, and every inch of that a misery
of cold and wet.

Today's recce also showed that floods and frosts have destroyed the
tarmac surface of several lesser-trafficked -- and therefore
favourite cycling -- farm lanes and roads. These surfaces, all last
remade between ten and fifteen years ago showed minimal
deterioration for all the intervening years, then just one really
tough winter and bam! Some of them are impassible by the road bikes
some of my pedalpals ride, and not much fun either for those of us
on big-tyre bikes.

Another dolt

You could have stopped there and saved yourself some typing.

--
Faith is believing what you know ain't so.
-Mark Twain
Old March 26th 10, 09:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

On Mar 22, 5:21*pm, Andre Jute wrote:
This has been the worst year for cycling since I took up cycling in
1992. Today is 22 March and all the cycling I've managed to do since
the beginning of the year is 312Km, and every inch of that a misery of
cold and wet.

Today's recce also showed that floods and frosts have destroyed the
tarmac surface of several lesser-trafficked -- and therefore favourite
cycling -- farm lanes and roads. These surfaces, all last remade
between ten and fifteen years ago showed minimal deterioration for all
the intervening years, then just one really tough winter and bam! Some
of them are impassible by the road bikes some of my pedalpals ride,
and not much fun either for those of us on big-tyre bikes.

Andre Jute
The IPCC -- longest hand job in the history of mass hysteria -- has
now lasted almost twice as long as the Third Reich

The content of your message has nothing to do with your PS, nor it
validates is. Regardless of your stance about global warming, weather
and climate are unrelated things and you probably know this very well.
So, save the trolling.
Old March 26th 10, 04:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

In article
,
" wrote:

[...]

So stop feeding the troll! The only way he will go away is if he is
ignored and not reinforced for his jackassery. Put him in your kill
file; if he creates a new sock puppet, put that in your kill file.

Old March 26th 10, 10:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

I delayed answering to see how many other fools we would catch. Quite
a few, it turns out; slow learners by definition don't learn from
their mistakes; perhaps slow learners *are* their error, perhaps slow
learners *become* their errors. We can discuss that next winter when
we have time for metaphysics, or sooner if this miserable winter drags
on.

wrote:

This has been the worst year for cycling since I took up cycling in
1992. Today is 22 March and all the cycling I've managed to do since
the beginning of the year is 312Km, and every inch of that a misery of
cold and wet.

Today's recce also showed that floods and frosts have destroyed the
tarmac surface of several lesser-trafficked -- and therefore favourite
cycling -- farm lanes and roads. These surfaces, all last remade
between ten and fifteen years ago showed minimal deterioration for all
the intervening years, then just one really tough winter and bam! Some
of them are impassible by the road bikes some of my pedalpals ride,
and not much fun either for those of us on big-tyre bikes.

Another dolt who doesn't understand the difference between local
weather and global warming.

Why, clueless, it is easy once you put your mind in gear, if you have
one of course:

a) Local weather is what one may observe locally.

b) Global weather is the aggregate of many local observations.

c) Global climate is the tend of global weather over some arbitrarily
chosen term. Currently there are no reliable estimates of either
weather or climate beyond about five *days*.

d) Global warming is the aggregate temperature of maliciously selected
heat islands whose data is manipulated for a pre-determined result, as
we leaned in the Climategate revelations, in short a massive
scientific hoax and political fraud.

I imagine (because I don't know any such people except in newsgroups)
that anyone, like you clearly, who doesn't understand these four
relationships, must be particularly brainless and easily manipulated.

I Andre Jute
The IPCC -- longest hand job in the history of mass hysteria -- has
now lasted almost twice as long as the Third Reich

Nice to see you trivialize the horrid excesses of one of the most
abusive regimes one of the most
abusive regimes

You're a bit slow, dear Clueless, in catching on that the IPCC is "
one of the most abusive regimes in the history of the planet". They've
wrecked the respect in which we once held the scientific community,
beyond wrecking the careers of the many scientists who dared stand up
to their irrational religion of global warming.

for cheap political ploy

I don't have politics; in fact, you yourself pointed out offensively
that I'm not entitled to any. All I have is reason, rationality,
facts, to set off against your irrational and destructive belief in
global warming.

and troll.

I take this dumb remark up in my reply to one of your fellow global
warmie clowns, who of course all make the same mistake as you do, to
believe that anyone who laughs at your faith in global warming is
trying to provoke you personally. Besides the entertaining navel-
complex your attitude reveals, why should anyone care to hit as huge a
target as you, dear Clueless? (A hit on any wall of the barn rings the
bell!)

(Pssst - that makes you a major asshole like the ****wit
Snorti and his know false claims of anti-Semitism as political
fodder.)

Sure, if you don't have rational answers, revert to type: call anyone
bringing reason to bear on your irrational beliefs filthy names.

Unsigned out of contempt
Old March 26th 10, 11:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

If you look at it positively, Phil, certain facts emerge:

1. Global warming is dead. The obsequies are merely slightly
protracted because the current crop of pols don't want to admit they
were duped, and a large bureaucracy like the UN moves at glacial
pace.

2. Science in general has been damaged by letting the global warming
fraudsters get away with fraud and open intimidation of dissenters.
(Crap like the National Academy of Science setting up the North Panel
to "protect" Mann against the justified investigation of the US
Senate, though North partially redeemed the NAS by agreeing with
Wegman that Mann is an incompetent and a crook.) But this episode of
scientific madness resembles Lysenkoism quite closely, and science,
and the world, survived Lysenko. Perhaps lessons will be learned,
perhaps not, but there is no reason to believe the damage is permanent
or even long-lasting.

3. Climate science is probably ****ed for a generation. So what? Even
if global warming was real -- a hypothetical case, as it clearly never
was and couldn't be in the presence of the historical data from the
Medieval Warm Period and Little Ice Age -- there is no urgency to do
anything at all, nor anything useful that we could do even if there
was urgency.

4. However, Climate Science is a useful multifaceted science on which
the disgraceful episode of Global Warming is merely a pimple that is
in the process of being squeezed. Within Climate Science, the
historical heat record is a useful input. Of course, that historical
heat record is totally ****ed, because screwing around with it is the
mechanism by which the Global Warmers perpetrated their scientific
fraud. But somewhere raw data still exists, and there is a generation
of work for a new generation of honest paleoclimatologists in
reconstituting that data, or working with such of the satellite data
that Christie & Co have managed to protect from corruption by the
global warming fraudsters. In short, if you have college-age children,
now is the time to consider that there may be lots of work available
in that field.

All is never lost to those with their brains in gear. It's just a
matter of viewpoint, what Edward de Bono calls lateral thinking.

Andre Jute
Global Warming is like Scientology, only with less science -- and I
said it long before the Climategate exposed those clowns as crooks

Old March 26th 10, 11:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Mar 23, 11:45*pm, Tim McNamara wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Little Timmie surely has the Global Warming Faith. But he has no
answers to those who can prove so easily that Global Warming is a
scientific hoax and political fraud. Global Warming is his religion.
He doesn't even want Clueless to argue the case -- after all, "Faith
is believing what you know ain't so," of which genus Global Warming is
a prime example.

Andre Jute
A little, a very little thought will suffice -- John Maynard Keynes

Old March 26th 10, 11:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Mar 26, 9:14*am, " wrote:
[...]

Eh, where did I say that my message has anything to do with my sig
file, or validates it? My sig file needs no validation, sonny:
history, belching deja vu, has already validated the great hysteria:
Hitler and Nazi Germany, Joe Stalin and Lysenko with their manmade
famines, Rachel Carson and the Banning of DDT, Mao Tse Tung and his
destructive belief in central planning, James Hansen and Global
Warming, all genocides of ever larger proportions. Carson killed more
people, most of them poor and hungry, than all the political genocides
together, and the bee in Hansen's bonnet about global warming will
soon have killed more by misdirecting trillions of dollars that should
have been spent on basics (clean water, reducing infant mortality,
basic health and education, shooting warlords who interfere with
peasant agriculture) than Carson did.

Regardless of your stance about global warming, weather
and climate are unrelated things

Really? Climate is merely the term aggregate of weather, unless, iike
the Climategate Scum (Jones, Mann, Briffa, that lot), you thing global
warming is some magical property that doesn't need to conform to the
rules of science. Of course, with you lot Global Warming is a
religion, as demonstrated by Little Timmie's admonition to you not to
argue my points.

and you probably know this very well.

Apparently better than you do.

So, save the trolling.

Gee, you mean I shouldn't disturb the thoughtless equilibrium of you
clowns? Actually, it is a social duty to put down the global warmies
hard, and to eradicate them wherever possible, so that they cannot
arise in another form. They're far more dangerous than militant
Islamism, which at best will kill a few tens of millions of people
before Western technology stops it dead in its tracks, as it has
before. See above for a comparison.

Andre Jute
Charisma is the art of infuriating inadequates by merely doing one's
homework
Old March 26th 10, 11:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Mar 26, 4:36*pm, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article
,

" wrote:
[...]

Poor Timmie has now progressed from begging people not to give me an
opportunity to demonstrate that his religion of Global Warming is a
scientific hoax and a political fraud. And where has he arrived: he
now begs them not to talk to me at all, as if ignoring me will
undermine rational arguments!

Poor Timmie. And some State Board licensed this poor specimen of a
fool to work with defenseless handicapped people...Jesus Christ! I
cringe every time I see this Tim McNamara's name and remember that he
calls himself a psychologist: whoever punched his ticket should be
investigated for either incompetence or corruption.

Andre Jute
“We must get rid of the Medieval Warm Period.” -- Jonathan Overpeck,
climate "scientist", IPCC writer