2 Stolen BikeE CTs

Old July 17th 04, 09:03 PM
Eric Ferguson

Default 2 Stolen BikeE CTs

As a two week owner of a stock CT, I mourn your loss, hope the Police do
their job and get them back to you....Eric

(And lets hope that the thieves get TONS of road rash if not worse!!!!!!)

Old July 22nd 04, 08:34 PM
Tom Blum

"I'm happy to say that my bikes have been recovered!"

That's great. I LOVE a happy ending!!!!

Miles of Smiles,
Tom

Old July 22nd 04, 08:44 PM
Eric Ferguson

FANTASTIC!!!!! Glad to hear that the bents are back. Thanks for letting us
know! Eric