HED H3 TRI-SPOKE WHEELSET FOR SALE... USED FOR 1 SEASON

Old March 9th 04, 12:54 AM
redlab

Default HED H3 TRI-SPOKE WHEELSET FOR SALE... USED FOR 1 SEASON

2003 HED H3 TRISPOKES UP FOR SALE

-- 650c / Clincher / Shimano Compatible
-- raced only one season... rode them on two training rides of ~50
miles each, and one ironman of 112 miles. approximately 200 miles
total.
-- immaculate condition... no blemishes, scratches, or even brake
marks; decals in perfect shape.
-- spin smooth and true... mechanically perfect; stored indoors

$799 INCLUDES:

-- front and rear HED H3 wheels
-- shipping to lower 48 and insurance
-- 2 pairs of sparingly used premium race tires (retail for $100/pair)
-- 1 set of Michelin Pro Race (Black)
-- 1 set of Continental Grand Prix Supersonic (Black)

I'm going to 700c this season so these wheels have to move. Planning
to put them up on eBay in a week or so. I also have a size 55,
litespeed saber built with dura ace going up for sale. Thanks for
looking...

If you have any questions, or would like pictures of the wheels or
dura-ace saber, please email me at (delete
the REMOVE)