The Wit and Wisdom of MV...in his own words

Old May 1st 05, 07:21 PM
JP

Default The Wit and Wisdom of MV...in his own words

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

Thanks for demonstrating that mountain bikers think abusive language is
acceptable, and deny its existence, when it comes from fellow mountain

bikers.

"Show me an ecosystem that's not fragile. Idiot."

"You are incapable of WALKING? Tell us why you can't possibly remain healthy
without mountain biking! Liar."

"Bikes REDUCE exercise, because it's easier to bike than walk. DUH!"

"I don't do that, liar."

"I don't do that, liar."

"Guess again. Idiot."

"Proving that you didn't actually READ it. Thanks for proving that mountain
bikers are incorrigible liars."

"BS. That shows just how little you know."

"Liar."

"Liar. It said 'downed'".

"A tree doesn't decay in one year. DUH! Thanks for showing how little
mountain
bikers know about nature."

"Liar."

"Just telling the truth. You should try it some time."

"You are LYING. You haven't exhibited even ONE "bigoted" statement."

"You are nothing but a LIAR."

"The cause of death is not the tree, but the STOOPIDITY of the mountain
biker --
a type of suicide. Darwin was right."

"I don't have a hate group, liar."

"Liar! Mountain bikers weren't banned, only BIKES. DUH!"

"The scientific literature, dumdum."

"Mountain bikers like you avoid using your real name because you
are LYING."

"Liar. I never said that. You FABRICATED it. Liar."

"You are lying. It changes almost daily."

"You're LYING, of course."

"You couldn't detect anything new if it hit you in the head."

"Too dense."

"No, they aren't, LIAR."

"Look it up in the dictionary. Get your mommy to read it to you."

"What a HYPOCRITE! I don't hate mountain bikers. They are just PATHETIC. I
hate
mountain BIKING. So you just LIED, which is a SIN, HYPOCRITE. My soul is
just
fine, but YOURS needs help, and I don't think a "lord" can help you learn to
TELL THE TRUTH."

"Mountain bikers are "mentally challenged"."

"You guys are SOOO macho. Ooooh."

"You obviously couldn't defend yourself out of a paper bag."

"Thanks for demonstrating that you know NOTHING."

"I got straight A's in Honors Physics. But more important, I tell the truth.
You
should try it some time."

"Search for the word "flush". Liar. QED"