urcm It is using urc to do its own job

Old November 10th 09, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.net.news.management
Trevor A Panther

Default urcm It is using urc to do its own job

hey tim,

I don't know who the hell you are.....

but I actually think that you are absolutely right!

I have far more important things to do in the real world than worry about
this very unimportant set up.

--
From
Trevor A Panther
"Tim Dunne" wrote in message
Trevor A Panther wrote:

8... yawn

Isn't it about time for your six-monthly hissy fit - you know, the one
where you whinge there's too much infighting and then stomp off muttering?

Tim

--
My hearts numbered beat | Greetings from Birmingham, UK
Still echoes in this empty room |All about me: www.nervouscyclist.org

Old November 11th 09, 12:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.net.news.management
Tim Dunne

Trevor A Panther wrote:
hey tim,

I don't know who the hell you are.....

Then your memory is as short as your temper.

but I actually think that you are absolutely right!

I know I am.

I have far more important things to do in the real world than worry about
this very unimportant set up.

Don't let the door hit your pompous arse on the way out. Again.

Tim

Old November 11th 09, 07:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.net.news.management
Alan Braggins

In article , Tim Dunne wrote:
Trevor A Panther wrote:
I have far more important things to do in the real world than worry about
this very unimportant set up.

Don't let the door hit your pompous arse on the way out. Again.

It's a bit of a shame. His ride reports would be missed.
Of course he could stop worrying about the setup and keep posting
about cycling - win-win.
Old November 11th 09, 08:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.net.news.management
Nick[_7_]

Alan Braggins wrote:
In article , Tim Dunne wrote:
Trevor A Panther wrote:
I have far more important things to do in the real world than worry about
this very unimportant set up.

Don't let the door hit your pompous arse on the way out. Again.

It's a bit of a shame. His ride reports would be missed.
Of course he could stop worrying about the setup and keep posting
about cycling - win-win.

So the consequence of your post to u.r.c. was that Trevor is less likely
to post here. I guess that is what you wanted.

But this is what the problem always was. Not that people couldn't see
the cycling threads but that some posters couldn't stand others being
free to post stuff they didn't like. Even now that you have your own
group you still need to come to u.r.c. and undermine it.
Old November 11th 09, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.net.news.management
Rob Morley

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 08:26:50 +0000
Nick wrote:

So the consequence of your post to u.r.c. was that Trevor is less
likely to post here. I guess that is what you wanted.

But this is what the problem always was. Not that people couldn't see
the cycling threads but that some posters couldn't stand others being
free to post stuff they didn't like. Even now that you have your own
group you still need to come to u.r.c. and undermine it.

It was Trevor who thought it a good idea to tell people what they should
and should not be posting ...

Old November 11th 09, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.net.news.management
Keitht

Ian Jackson is a Cnut wrote:

There's no doubt that Jackson is an utter cnut. People like him and
people like Chapman cause the real problems on groups like urc.

and there's people like you who hide -- chicken!

--
Its never too late to reinvent the bicycle
Old November 13th 09, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.net.news.management
Trevor A Panther

"Tim Dunne" wrote in message
.. .
Trevor A Panther wrote:
hey tim,

I don't know who the hell you are.....

Then your memory is as short as your temper.

but I actually think that you are absolutely right!

I know I am.

I have far more important things to do in the real world than worry about
this very unimportant set up.

Don't let the door hit your pompous arse on the way out. Again.

Tim

--
My hearts numbered beat | Greetings from Birmingham, UK
Still echoes in this empty room |All about me: www.nervouscyclist.org
Fear wells in me, but nothing seems| Is your ISP pimping your data?
Enough to defend Dave Matthews| www.badphorm.co.uk

By the way

I lied!

Old November 13th 09, 04:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.net.news.management
Trevor A Panther

"Alan Braggins" wrote in message
In article , Tim Dunne wrote:
Trevor A Panther wrote:
I have far more important things to do in the real world than worry
about
this very unimportant set up.

Don't let the door hit your pompous arse on the way out. Again.

It's a bit of a shame. His ride reports would be missed.
Of course he could stop worrying about the setup and keep posting
about cycling - win-win.

by the way -- I lied

very politely

hey braggins

why dont you "**** off" like you told me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay on urcm which was formed because urc was impossible to use

Old November 13th 09, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.net.news.management
Trevor A Panther

www.tapan.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
"Tim Dunne" wrote in message
.. .
Trevor A Panther wrote:
hey tim,

I don't know who the hell you are.....

Then your memory is as short as your temper.

but I actually think that you are absolutely right!

I know I am.

I have far more important things to do in the real world than worry about
this very unimportant set up.

Don't let the door hit your pompous arse on the way out. Again.

Tim

Hey tim

BTW Please take care and don't trip over your lip or fall into you open
mouth!

--
From
Trevor A Panther

Post rejection on urcm Adam Funk[_5_] UK 0 October 25th 09 06:23 PM
What happened to the urcm voting results? Mr. Benn UK 64 September 5th 09 04:00 PM
Open question to Ian Jackson re URCM jms UK 103 August 18th 09 07:45 PM
[email protected] jms UK 0 July 10th 09 03:35 PM
Re Proposed URCM jms UK 9 May 29th 09 04:12 PM