It's a Tour Baby!

Old October 22nd 11, 03:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

Default It's a Tour Baby!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...shs-child.html

He's a weasel. A fast weasel, but still a weasel.

Old October 22nd 11, 06:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 22/10/2011 15:46, RicodJour wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...shs-child.html

He's a weasel. The fastest weasel on earth with a million dollar bank balance and a model girlfriend but still a weasel.

Fixed yer post, no need to thank me, it's a free service.

Old October 22nd 11, 07:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

On Oct 22, 1:29*pm, atriage wrote:
On 22/10/2011 15:46, RicodJour wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...s-Tour-baby-Pa...

He's a weasel. The fastest weasel on earth with a million dollar bank balance and a model girlfriend but still a weasel.

Fixed yer post, no need to thank me, it's a free service.

No problem. It's the only reason I posted it.

Now, for a more realistic prediction, I'm guessing the marriage lasts
about...five to six years and she'll take half the money. If he'd
married his longtime childhood sweetheart, the marriage would have
probably lasted...no. Who am I kidding? He's still just a weasel. A
fast weasel.

Old October 22nd 11, 07:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 22/10/2011 19:19, RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 22, 1:29 pm, wrote:
On 22/10/2011 15:46, RicodJour wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...s-Tour-baby-Pa...

He's a weasel. The fastest weasel on earth with a million dollar bank balance and a model girlfriend but still a weasel.

Fixed yer post, no need to thank me, it's a free service.

No problem. It's the only reason I posted it.

Now, for a more realistic prediction, I'm guessing the marriage lasts
about...five to six years

****ing optimist.

and she'll take half the money.

At least.

If he'd
married his longtime childhood sweetheart, the marriage would have
probably lasted...no. Who am I kidding? He's still just a weasel. A
fast weasel.

Didn't we cover that bit before?

Old October 23rd 11, 01:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

On Oct 22, 1:29 pm, *wrote:
On 22/10/2011 15:46, RicodJour wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...s-Tour-baby-Pa...

He's a weasel. The fastest weasel on earth with a million dollar bank balance and a model girlfriend but still a weasel.

Fixed yer post, no need to thank me, it's a free service.

No problem. *It's the only reason I posted it.

Now, for a more realistic prediction, I'm guessing the marriage lasts
about...five to six years

****ing optimist.

and she'll take half the money.

At least.

If he'd
married his longtime childhood sweetheart, the marriage would have
probably lasted...no. *Who am I kidding? *He's still just a weasel. *A
fast weasel.

Didn't we cover that bit before?

Would you prefer that we go back to the LANCE and doping loop?

Thought not.

Old October 23rd 11, 07:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Oct 22, 8:19*pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 22, 1:29*pm, atriage wrote:

On 22/10/2011 15:46, RicodJour wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...s-Tour-baby-Pa...

He's a weasel. The fastest weasel on earth with a million dollar bank balance and a model girlfriend but still a weasel.

Fixed yer post, no need to thank me, it's a free service.

No problem. *It's the only reason I posted it.

Now, for a more realistic prediction, I'm guessing the marriage lasts
about...five to six years and she'll take half the money. *If he'd
married his longtime childhood sweetheart, the marriage would have
probably lasted...no. *Who am I kidding? *He's still just a weasel. *A
fast weasel.

Agreed - I am amazed at what passes for a "model" in UK - must be some
low threshold - like has more than teeth than her age.

Old October 23rd 11, 08:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Anton Berlin wrote:
Agreed - I am amazed at what passes for a "model" in UK - must be some
low threshold - like has more than teeth than her age.

The berliners fave web page:
http://www.ranker.com/list/top-10-hottest-girls-with-_bad_-teeth/greg

Old October 23rd 11, 08:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article ,
Simply Fred wrote:

Anton Berlin wrote:
Agreed - I am amazed at what passes for a "model" in UK - must be some
low threshold - like has more than teeth than her age.

The berliners fave web page:
http://www.ranker.com/list/top-10-hottest-girls-with-_bad_-teeth/greg

I still deciding about opening that page.
Do they have all their limbs and digits?
Help me out here.

--
Old Fritz
Old October 31st 11, 06:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
yirgster

From the article:

'Athletes often conceive girls during the racing season because their testosterone levels are low.'

Never heard this. Anyone know?

googling didn't seem to help on a quick perusal of the results. Lots of scientific stuff but more on the lines of:

Child Dev. 2002 Nov-Dec;73(6):1678-87.
Testosterone during pregnancy and gender role behavior of preschool children: a longitudinal, population study.
Hines M, Golombok S, Rust J, Johnston KJ, Golding J; Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children Study Team.
Source

Department of Psychology, City University, London, UK.
Abstract

Levels of testosterone (T) and sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) were measured in blood samples from pregnant women and related to gender role behavior in 342 male and 337 female offspring at the age of 3.5 years. Gender role behavior was assessed using the Pre-School Activities Inventory, a standardized measure on which a parent indicates the child's involvement with sex-typical toys, games, and activities. Levels of T, but not SHBG, related linearly to gender role behavior in preschool girls. Neither hormone related to gender role behavior in boys. Other factors, including the presence of older brothers or sisters in the home, parental adherence to traditional sex roles, the presence of a male partner in the home, and maternal education, did not relate to gender role behavior in this sample and did not account for the relation observed between T and behavior. Although other, unmeasured factors may explain the relation, the results suggest that normal variability in T levels prenatally may contribute to the development of individual differences in the gender role behavior of preschool girls.

PMID:
12487486
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Or:

Fetal Testosterone Predicts
Sexually Differentiated Childhood
Behavior in Girls and in Boys

Bonnie Auyeung,1 Simon Baron-Cohen,1 Emma Ashwin,1 Rebecca Knickmeyer,1,2 Kevin Taylor,3
Gerald Hackett,4 and Melissa Hines5

Autism Research Centre, Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge; 2Department of Psychiatry, University of
North Carolina at Chapel Hill; 3Department of Clinical Biochemistry, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, United
Kingdom; 4Department of Fetal Medicine, Rosie Maternity Hospital, Cambridge, United Kingdom; and 5Department of
Social and Developmental Psychology, University of Cambridge
Old October 31st 11, 11:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Plano Dude

On Oct 31, 1:44*am, yirgster wrote:
From the article:

[...]

Snip

Does the study factor in ballpatches?

Man Running With Baby at Tour of California Chinese Math Racing 5 February 24th 09 05:08 AM
baby [email protected] Techniques 0 August 8th 08 01:55 PM
your other baby.. BYZA Unicycling 42 July 25th 07 09:14 AM
New baby! Tony Raven UK 12 June 19th 05 06:48 PM
WTB: Tour Baby DVD [email protected] Marketplace 1 December 21st 04 12:01 AM