What does Vegas say?

Old June 29th 05, 03:40 AM
Andre

Default What does Vegas say?

Does Las Vegas or any other organization make odds for The Tour?

Here is what it might look like: with best chance of winning:

1. Lance
2. Jan
3. Vino
4. Leipheimer
5. Basso
6. Mayo
7. Mancebo
8. Kloden
9. Karpets
10.Valverde

Andre

Old June 29th 05, 04:00 AM
Tom D.

Andre wrote:
Does Las Vegas or any other organization make odds for The Tour?

I don't think there's sufficient interest in the USA for Las Vegas to
offer odds.

Ladbrokes is often a good place to look for sporting wagers.
Ladbrokes.com gives the following odds bets:

Armstrong 1.72
Ullrich 4.50
Basso 8.00
Vino 10.00
Mayo 21.00
Kloden 26.00
Leipheimer, Botero, Popovych @ 34.00
Valverde, Julich, Heras @ 51.00
Landis, Mancebo, Pereiro, Karpets @ 67.00
Moreau, Sastre, Savoldelli (misspelled on site) @ 81.00

Old June 29th 05, 04:20 AM
Bob Schwartz

Andre wrote:
Does Las Vegas or any other organization make odds for The Tour?

Here is what it might look like: with best chance of winning:

1. Lance
2. Jan
3. Vino
4. Leipheimer
5. Basso
6. Mayo
7. Mancebo
8. Kloden
9. Karpets
10.Valverde

https://www.mrbookmaker.com/

1. LANCE
2. Ulli
3. Basso
4. Vino
5. Mayo
6. Klodi
7. Botero
8. Levi
9. Heras
10. Pereiro or Popo

Under the Special bets are odds on LANCE's final GC.
There are a lot of people that are thinking if he
doesn't make the podium then he doesn't finish.

McGee is a slight favorite over LANCE for the first
stage.

Bob Schwartz

Old June 29th 05, 10:36 AM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 03:20:52 -0000, Bob Schwartz wrote:
Here is what it might look like: with best chance of winning:

1. Lance
2. Jan
3. Vino
4. Leipheimer
5. Basso
6. Mayo
7. Mancebo
8. Kloden
9. Karpets
10.Valverde

https://www.mrbookmaker.com/

1. LANCE
2. Ulli
3. Basso
4. Vino
5. Mayo
6. Klodi
7. Botero
8. Levi
9. Heras
10. Pereiro or Popo

With odds:

ARMSTRONG Lance (USA - DSC) 1,8
ULLRICH Jan (GER - TMO) 5
BASSO Ivan (ITA - CSC) 8,5
VINOKOUROV Alexandre (KAZ - TMO) 10
MAYO D. Iban (SPA - EUS) 20
KLÖDEN Andreas (GER - TMO) 28
BOTERO Santiago (COL - PHO) 30
LEIPHEIMER Levi (USA - GST) 55
HERAS Roberto (ESP - LST) 60
PEREIRO Oscar (SPA - PHO) 66
POPOVYCH Yaroslav (UKR - DSC) 66
ROGERS Michael (AUS - QST) 75
VALVERDE B. Alejandro (SPA - IBA) 75
LANDIS Floyd (USA - PHO) 80
MANCEBO Francisco (SPA - IBA) 100

For the KOM:

RASMUSSEN Michael (DEN - RAB) 4,8
ARMSTRONG Lance (USA - DSC) 5,5
MOREAU Christophe (FRA - C,A) 6,5
BOTERO Santiago (COL - PHO) 9
MONCOUTIE David (FRA - COF) 11
BASSO Ivan (ITA - CSC) 13
MAYO D, Iban (SPA - EUS) 13
GARATE Juan Manuel (SPA - SDV) 16
VINOKOUROV Alexandre (KAZ - TMO) 17
HERAS Roberto (ESP - LST) 19
MANCEBO Francisco (SPA - IBA) 19
CONTADOR Alberto (SPA - LST) 25
PIEPOLI Leonardo (ITA - SDV) 25
ULLRICH Jan (GER - TMO) 29
WEGMANN Fabian (GER - GST) 34
MENCHOV Denis (RUS - RAB) 50
PELLIZOTTI Franco (ITA - LIQ) 50
VALVERDE B, Alejandro (SPA - IBA) 50
CHAVANEL Sylvain (FRA - COF) 60
EVANS Cadel (AUS - DVL) 60
MERCKX Axel (BEL - DVL) 100

or http://groups-beta.google.com/suppor..._type=features
and vote for 'Default quoting of previous message in replies'
Old June 30th 05, 05:54 PM
sonarrat

Tom D. wrote:

Andre wrote:

Does Las Vegas or any other organization make odds for The Tour?

I don't think there's sufficient interest in the USA for Las Vegas to
offer odds.

Ladbrokes is often a good place to look for sporting wagers.
Ladbrokes.com gives the following odds bets:

Armstrong 1.72
Ullrich 4.50
Basso 8.00
Vino 10.00
Mayo 21.00
Kloden 26.00
Leipheimer, Botero, Popovych @ 34.00
Valverde, Julich, Heras @ 51.00
Landis, Mancebo, Pereiro, Karpets @ 67.00
Moreau, Sastre, Savoldelli (misspelled on site) @ 81.00

That seems to be quite well-informed.
Old June 30th 05, 07:37 PM
k.papai

Anyone have a good place to watch the Tour in the morning in Vegas?
I'll be there on the Strip July 12-15. Does ESPN Zone at New York New
York dare carry OLN?

Thanks!

-Ken