You Know Cycling is a Redneck Sport When...

Old November 24th 09, 02:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

Default You Know Cycling is a Redneck Sport When...

wrote:
On Nov 23, 5:01 pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
Well, I know who started that salutation but it was the non-native speakers
who didn't understand that he was a blithering idiot and that they shouldn't
try to emulate him.

What makes you think that Henry and/or Amit are not
native English speakers? That seems to be what you
are trying to insinuate in your usual stumbling manner.

I've never spoken to either in real life, but they write
English more clearly and comprehensibly than
you and Bruce do. Are you and Bruce native English
speakers?

There are NO non-native English speakers in rbr.
Old November 25th 09, 02:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni. wrote:
On Nov 23, 2:47 pm, Amit Ghosh wrote:
On Nov 23, 1:57 pm, "GoneBeforeMyTime"

Why even try to respond decently to people who always greet each other as
"Dumbass" always? Those are the village idiots and don't deserve a
reasonable reply.

dumbass,

everyone realizes that "dumbass" is a long running joke. only clueless
buffoons like you and kunich don't know what's going on.

Dumbass -

The funniest part is when some dumbasses have such a thin skin that
they take offense to being called a dumbass.

Dumbass,

After all these years, how can anyone NOT get this?
Old November 25th 09, 03:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Fred Fredburger wrote:
Kurgan. presented by Gringioni. wrote:
On Nov 23, 2:47 pm, Amit Ghosh wrote:
On Nov 23, 1:57 pm, "GoneBeforeMyTime"

Why even try to respond decently to people who always greet each
other as
"Dumbass" always? Those are the village idiots and don't deserve a
reasonable reply.
dumbass,

everyone realizes that "dumbass" is a long running joke. only clueless
buffoons like you and kunich don't know what's going on.

Dumbass -

The funniest part is when some dumbasses have such a thin skin that
they take offense to being called a dumbass.

Dumbass,

After all these years, how can anyone NOT get this?

Fred,

Is that what you really want? A jersey that says "dumbass"?
Old November 25th 09, 03:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

z wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
Kurgan. presented by Gringioni. wrote:
On Nov 23, 2:47 pm, Amit Ghosh wrote:
On Nov 23, 1:57 pm, "GoneBeforeMyTime"

Why even try to respond decently to people who always greet each
other as
"Dumbass" always? Those are the village idiots and don't deserve a
reasonable reply.
dumbass,

everyone realizes that "dumbass" is a long running joke. only clueless
buffoons like you and kunich don't know what's going on.

Dumbass -

The funniest part is when some dumbasses have such a thin skin that
they take offense to being called a dumbass.

Dumbass,

After all these years, how can anyone NOT get this?

Fred,

Is that what you really want? A jersey that says "dumbass"?

There you go, you think it's all about calling someone _else_ a dumbass.
That's where you've blown it.

I LIKE people that don't have tiny, fragile egos. People with the
ability to recognize that they are occasionally dumbasses are more fun
to be around than those who get defensive over everything. Sometimes the
proper response is "Yes, I was a dumbass."
Old November 25th 09, 04:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Fred Fredburger wrote:
z wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
[...]

I meant it as in it would be good to rotate in with a "LIVEDRUNK" or a
"fred" jersey.
Old November 25th 09, 06:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

z wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
z wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
[...]

I own a "Crash Test Dummy" jersey already. Not quite a "Dumbass" jersey,
but easier to find. Finding a "Fred" jersey is a priority now.
Old November 25th 09, 06:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

On Nov 24, 10:13*pm, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
z wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
z wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
[...]

Our collegiate cycling team (UCSan Diego) used to have a Fred
skinsuit. It was just like a Superman suit with the red underwear over
blue tights and the whole bit except there was an "F" on the front
instead of an "S". On the back it said "UCSD Fred of the Week" and on
the ass it said "FRED".

We had 8 of them made. I'm not sure how many of them still exist. I
got mine signed by LANCE (believe it or not) right after he came back
from cancer (and before he won anything). We offered to let him wear
one, but he dismissed the idea in his typical arrogant fashion. At
least he thought it was funny.

I'm gonna start taking a series of photos of hot girls in the Fred
Suit. I meet a lot of hot girls in my line of work - shoulda started
doing that a long time ago. It'd make quite a little album.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
Old November 25th 09, 06:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

wrote:
z wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
z wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
[...]

Post it and there'll be more than a few albumen-making rbr-ers.

Old November 25th 09, 07:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_6_]

wrote:
z wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
z wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
Kurgan. presented by Gringioni. wrote:
On Nov 23, 2:47 pm, Amit wrote:
On Nov 23, 1:57 pm,

[...]

A couple nights ago, I did a google search for "Fred cycling jersey" and
immediately found a link to a page mentioning UCSD and YOU specifically.
You should be proud!
Old November 25th 09, 08:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

wrote:
z wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
z wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
[...]

Ahhh.....I think the idea is you're suppose to take photos of chicks with
nothing on, not in Fredsuits. One is cool, the latter is gay. From now on,
I suggest you do all your shopping in the men's department at JCPenney.

Thanks,

Magilla