Liz Hatch Does Doggie Style?

Old November 26th 09, 04:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Liz Hatch Does Doggie Style?

Brad Anders wrote:

On Nov 25, 5:39*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Brad Anders wrote:
On Nov 25, 10:08*am, z wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:
RicodJour wrote:

On Nov 24, 7:53 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Ya'll remember that heckling thread I put on last year....well there's more
where that came from....

Monkey
Mumpsimus* Minkey never admits that he's wrong...and doesn't have a
license.

* DAGS, dumbass.

You're such a liar. *I admitted I was wrong when I misspelled desert in that
whole "just deserts" thing.

Unlike Tom Kunich who didn't admit he was wrong when he said Iran wanted to nuke
Israel and therefore we should attack them first, but then failed to show a link
to who in Iran said that..or when "z" said they he was going to find examples of
a husband-wife on the Olympic team like the Andy Sparks/Sarah Hammer garbage
that resulted in the Becky Quinn case but then never did.

Or when Sandy from France said that he thought Kashechkin had a great legal case
and made fun of me for saying it was going to get tossed (the judge then tossed
it for the same reason I said).

Or when you started to trash talk me about the brake caliper thing.

You people are in serious denial. *Moreso than even Fraud.

Thanks,

Magilla

Dude, you made the claim that there were no other sports with
husband/coach - wife/athlete pairings. You made the claim, so back it up
with proof. This is not a "you cannot prove a negative" scenario.

I don't have the time to do your research for you every time you **** up

Maricica Puica. Her husband coached her. Didn't I offer this as an
example before?

Brad Anders

I said UNITED STATES Olympic team. * Even if you could show one example (which you
cannot besides Sparks-Hammer, it doesn't invalidate my original point , which is that
it's a MAJOR CONFLICT OF INTEREST (not to mention explicit violation of USOC policy
that should have gotten Andy Sparks fired).

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olymp...2006-02-04-nar...

"The USOC has cited eight reasons for denying Nardiello a credential, including
violations of rules banning sex between coaches and athletes."

Andy Sparks should have been fired.

Sorry, I wasn't keeping up with this. Followed your VN link on the
Quinn case. You're right, any national team coach, or anyone who is
part of team selection, cannot have a sexual relationship with any of
the athletes they're either considering or are in charge of. Seems
like this has happened a number of times in the US.

Brad Anders

The real backstory in the Becky Quinn case is the arbitrator in the case - Michael A.
Williams - covered up this egregious USOC violation in order to give USA Cycling what it
wanted. This is pure corruption on both his part and that of the American Arbitration
Association.

Magilla

Old November 26th 09, 04:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Brad Anders wrote:
On Nov 25, 10:08*am, z wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:
RicodJour wrote:

[...]

You misspelled everywhere.

Dude, you need to change your tampon. You have symptoms of toxic shock syndrome.

Magilla

Old November 26th 09, 05:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Susan Walker wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
How could someone coach an athlete of the opposite gender, watch them
sweating and straining, feeling up their bodies for injuries (you know
you would), and popping into the locker room after they shower to ask
a quick question, not get ideas?

As a women's coach, I can tell you: ideas != action.

Yes, it has unfortunately tended to work that way for me too.
Old November 26th 09, 05:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

On Nov 26, 8:44*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
"Kurgan. presented by Gringioni." wrote:

On Nov 25, 7:02 am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Nov 24, 7:53 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Ya'll remember that heckling thread I put on last year....well there's more
where that came from....
Monkey
Mumpsimus* Minkey never admits that he's wrong...and doesn't have a
license.
* DAGS, dumbass.
You're such a liar. *I admitted I was wrong when I misspelled desert in that
whole "just deserts" thing.

Unlike Tom Kunich who didn't admit he was wrong when he said Iran wanted to nuke
Israel and therefore we should attack them first, but then failed to show a link
to who in Iran said that..or when "z" said they he was going to find examples of
a husband-wife on the Olympic team like the Andy Sparks/Sarah Hammer garbage
that resulted in the Becky Quinn case but then never did.
snip

Dumbass -

Who's Andy Sparks?

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

http://www.velonews.com/article/8194...-v-usa-cycling

"Quinn, who hoped to compete in the Olympic points race, complained that
favoritism and a conflict of interest involving team coach Andy Sparks
and individual pursuit rider Sarah Hammer — Sparks’ fiancé — kept her
from making the team."

Thanks for that. Obviously Sparks and Hammer were not married at the
time of the selection and probably not at the time of the Games either.
Which makes your point empty.

That is completely irrelevant. *They were having a sexual relationship. *That is what
defines the conflict of interest, not a ****ing marriage certificate, you jackass.
USOC rules prohibit coaches and athletes from being involved in relationships.

Second, you made the initial claim of no husband/wives, not me. Prove
it. There is not an infinite number of coaches and athletes. Again for
the learning impaired, this is not a case of "you cannot prove a
negative". The rosters are out there. You soiled your cage, you clean it up.

I did prove it by showing you there are none. *Here, let me list all the examples:

none

How's that? * Or, if you prefer, I will list them all by simply using the phrase "every
single Olympic team coach."

There, now prove me wrong, by naming a single coach on the Olympic team who WAS having
a sexual affair with an athlete they coached. *Let's see you do that, jackass.

Dumbass -

Rebecca Twigg and Eddie B.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Please check your facts.

Dumbass -

I was kidding.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
Old November 26th 09, 07:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Nov 26, 12:11*pm, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
Susan Walker wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
How could someone coach an athlete of the opposite gender, watch them
sweating and straining, feeling up their bodies for injuries (you know
you would), and popping into the locker room after they shower to ask
a quick question, not get ideas?

As a women's coach, I can tell you: ideas != action.

Yes, it has unfortunately tended to work that way for me too.

Spoken like true RBR ******s. Your job as coaches is to show your
charges how to put ideas into action...repeatedly.

You only live once.

Old November 27th 09, 01:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Susan Walker wrote:

RicodJour wrote:
How could someone coach an athlete of the opposite gender, watch them
sweating and straining, feeling up their bodies for injuries (you know
you would), and popping into the locker room after they shower to ask
a quick question, not get ideas?

As a women's coach, I can tell you: ideas != action.

There's no locker rooms in cycling, asshat.

Magilla

Old November 27th 09, 02:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Brad Anders wrote:
On Nov 25, 10:08 am, z wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
[...]

If it didn't work for the Catholic church, it ain't going to work for
a coach.
The AHJ will make rules, and they will be broken with some frequency.
This is the way of the world.

Father Cousineau will now distribute the sacramental Belgian beer.
Genuflect on the way out.

The best was at the worlds in Bogota, Colombia where after Antonella
Bellutti's rides, she would stop and lay down at the side of the track.
The Italian coach would run over and massage her chest. Like that was
what she needed at 2700 meters altitude.
Old November 27th 09, 06:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Nov 26, 9:16*pm, z wrote:
RicodJour wrote:

How could someone coach an athlete of the opposite gender, watch them
sweating and straining, feeling up their bodies for injuries (you know
you would), and popping into the locker room after they shower to ask
a quick question, not get ideas?

If it didn't work for the Catholic church, it ain't going to work for
a coach.
The AHJ will make rules, and they will be broken with some frequency.
This is the way of the world.

Father Cousineau will now distribute the sacramental Belgian beer.
Genuflect on the way out.

The best was at the worlds in Bogota, Colombia where after Antonella
Bellutti's rides, she would stop and lay down at the side of the track.
The Italian coach would run over and massage her chest. Like that was
what she needed at 2700 meters altitude.

Now that's good coaching.

Old November 27th 09, 02:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Susan Walker wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
How could someone coach an athlete of the opposite gender, watch them
sweating and straining, feeling up their bodies for injuries (you know
you would), and popping into the locker room after they shower to ask
a quick question, not get ideas?

As a women's coach, I can tell you: ideas != action.

There's no locker rooms in cycling, asshat.

WTF difference does that make? Besides, my coaching isn't in cycling.
Old November 27th 09, 04:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Brad Anders wrote:
On Nov 25, 10:08 am, z wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
[...]

Thanks for that important tip. The _altitude_ is an important factor in
post race massages. I was unaware. I should be doing it lower.