Something for the doctors, the dopers, the anti-dopers, the perverts...

Old December 3rd 09, 06:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Default Something for the doctors, the dopers, the anti-dopers, the perverts...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8420252

"A 33-yr-old white male presented with bloody diarrhea, leukocytosis,
and left lower quadrant direct and rebound tenderness after a
self-administered concentrated hydrofluoric acid enema while intoxicated
from intranasal cocaine administration."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrofluoric_acid

So, bonus for managing the mysterious venn-diagram intersection of
"access to HF" and "desired an HF enema." I'm thinking that looks like a
relatively small circle completely surrounding a very very teeny tiny
circle.

And of course, I felt rbr was the ideal sharing space.

There is no bicycle content.

Old December 3rd 09, 02:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8420252

"A 33-yr-old white male presented with bloody diarrhea, leukocytosis,
and left lower quadrant direct and rebound tenderness after a
self-administered concentrated hydrofluoric acid enema while intoxicated
from intranasal cocaine administration."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrofluoric_acid

So, bonus for managing the mysterious venn-diagram intersection of
"access to HF" and "desired an HF enema." I'm thinking that looks like a
relatively small circle completely surrounding a very very teeny tiny
circle.

And of course, I felt rbr was the ideal sharing space.

There is no bicycle content.

You say that, but I think it might have been a conscience-stricken
French lab worker. But really, HF enema?! Inconceivable.
Old December 3rd 09, 04:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Dec 3, 7:41*am, Susan Walker wrote:
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8420252

"A 33-yr-old white male presented with bloody diarrhea, leukocytosis,
and left lower quadrant direct and rebound tenderness after a
self-administered concentrated hydrofluoric acid enema while intoxicated
from intranasal cocaine administration."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrofluoric_acid

So, bonus for managing the mysterious venn-diagram intersection of
"access to HF" and "desired an HF enema." I'm thinking that looks like a
relatively small circle completely surrounding a very very teeny tiny
circle.

And of course, I felt rbr was the ideal sharing space.

There is no bicycle content.

You say that, but I think it might have been a conscience-stricken
French lab worker. But really, HF enema?! Inconceivable.

No, apparently someone COULD conceive of it.
Old December 3rd 09, 06:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
nobody

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8420252

"A 33-yr-old white male presented with bloody diarrhea, leukocytosis,
and left lower quadrant direct and rebound tenderness after a
self-administered concentrated hydrofluoric acid enema while intoxicated
from intranasal cocaine administration."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrofluoric_acid

So, bonus for managing the mysterious venn-diagram intersection of
"access to HF" and "desired an HF enema." I'm thinking that looks like a
relatively small circle completely surrounding a very very teeny tiny
circle.

And of course, I felt rbr was the ideal sharing space.

There is no bicycle content.

You say that, but I think it might have been a conscience-stricken
French lab worker. But really, HF enema?! Inconceivable.

No, apparently someone COULD conceive of it.

Hopefully, Tiger's wife isn't reading this newsgroup.

Old December 4th 09, 01:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Norman

On Dec 3, 1:18*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8420252

"A 33-yr-old white male presented with bloody diarrhea, leukocytosis,
and left lower quadrant direct and rebound tenderness after a
self-administered concentrated hydrofluoric acid enema while intoxicated
from intranasal cocaine administration."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrofluoric_acid

So, bonus for managing the mysterious venn-diagram intersection of
"access to HF" and "desired an HF enema." I'm thinking that looks like a
relatively small circle completely surrounding a very very teeny tiny
circle.

I've seen 60+ unit strings of HF filled tank cars merrily rolling
across Kansas more than once, so it's not rare. I believe you
can buy it for glass etching at most any craft shop, so I think
that one of your circles is actually somewhere between 500
and 3000 million people large. The second is likely confined
largely to the readers of Prevention magazine.
Old December 4th 09, 01:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Norman" wrote in message

I've seen 60+ unit strings of HF filled tank cars merrily rolling
across Kansas more than once, so it's not rare. I believe you
can buy it for glass etching at most any craft shop, so I think
that one of your circles is actually somewhere between 500
and 3000 million people large. The second is likely confined
largely to the readers of Prevention magazine.

Welcome to posting here Norman. Most of us know that Hydrogen Fluoride is a
common chemical. But here you're likely to see just about anything from the
dillies that post.

Old December 4th 09, 02:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Norman

On Dec 3, 8:58*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
"Norman" wrote in message

I've seen 60+ unit strings of HF filled tank cars merrily rolling
across Kansas more than once, so it's not rare. *I believe you
can buy it for glass etching at most any craft shop, so I think
that one of your circles is actually somewhere between 500
and 3000 million people large. *The second is likely confined
largely to the readers of Prevention magazine.

Welcome to posting here Norman. Most of us know that Hydrogen Fluoride is a
common chemical. But here you're likely to see just about anything from the
dillies that post.

Dear Tom,

I forgot in my excitement of seeing medicine and chemistry
conflated on Internets that this was RBR. Should I have just
said, "**** off, you bandy legged homosexual."? Or would
I have been better off finding a peaceful place to **** myself?
I'm flexible, just in case Liz Hatch is reading this.
Old December 4th 09, 05:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Norman" wrote in message
On Dec 3, 8:58 pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:

Welcome to posting here Norman. Most of us know that Hydrogen Fluoride
is a
common chemical. But here you're likely to see just about anything from
the
dillies that post.

I forgot in my excitement of seeing medicine and chemistry
conflated on Internets that this was RBR. Should I have just
said, "**** off, you bandy legged homosexual."? Or would
I have been better off finding a peaceful place to **** myself?
I'm flexible, just in case Liz Hatch is reading this.

Well, obviously you've been reading the group for quite a while before you
posted. But just because there are horses asses on the group doesn't mean
that you have to pretend to be one.

I've put most of the jerks on IGNORE and am trying to use the bicycle racing
group to discuss bicycle racing. Of course when nothing's going on the
conversation can stray but let's give it a try to use the group as it was
originally designed.

THAT is how you take care of dopers! [email protected] Racing 7 August 21st 06 07:18 PM
Who are the other dopers? Jeroen Racing 29 July 24th 06 05:55 AM
trautwig/NBC on XC dopers [email protected] Racing 4 February 14th 06 10:54 PM
Drugs and Dopers Tim Mullin Racing 22 December 10th 04 08:02 AM
Drugs and Dopers Tim Mullin Racing 0 December 6th 04 02:20 PM